306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Front bumper P2 or 3 in light blue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have recently acquired a phase 2 306 meridian DT in light blue (not moonstone) I'll get the paint code later and before I sell it on the only thing that lets it down is a tatty front bumper. Anyone got one?
Sounds like it could be Provence blue, I can't remember the colour code off the top of my head though.
Yeh Sousa about right but I had a look and the colour code isn't like the ones on my other 306's it has a label with shite loads of numbers and 3 letters at the bottom which maybe the code? Used too seeing other ones like POXY or MONQ etc
Is it this colour?

[Image: i4350.jpg]
Yup that's the kiddy Smile
That's cool, it's Provence Blue, should be M0GR Smile
Ok cheers dude yeh after a phase 2 front bumper in good nick will consider phase 3 Wink. Got a meridian d-turbo with 100k that's immaculate other than front bumper. Otherwise she's ready for sale with a new rad, service, and years ticket Smile
(10-03-2013, 11:20 PM)ArmzSC6 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok cheers dude yeh after a phase 3 front bumper in good nick will consider phase 2 even though they look crap Wink. Got a meridian d-turbo with 100k that's immaculate other than front bumper. Otherwise she's ready for sale with a new rad, service, and years ticket Smile

EFA
Bumpy, still after one
And yes phase 2 ones look crap but its a phase 2.5 car completely standard.