306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: EA MEMBERS: TD04 FITTING
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Right people as I haven't got the money to pay Dan! to fit my turbo who fancy's a little meet at mine, Fit my turbo and have a laugh; I've got everything there ready to fit and some gauges too put in too! HELP MEEE, Bacon sarnies and cuppa's/beers provided Wink
Is it in that car park? Fook that just save up!
Nah mate that's at a mates, I have a nice brick weave drive way Wink
Depends if I'm working on my car yet
Not sure as to when this will be mate but yeah, I'm hoping Ben and Jake will be around too!
My HG, head bolts and that turned up today Big Grin
Hope we can pull together a few people as I don't know where to start!
I'd start by taking the old turbo off..
I know what bits but don't know the best way around things etc
Sorry mate but I cant just help out for free, people just take advantage and im bored of doing work for f*ck all. Nothing personal but iv gotta charge to make it worth it.
(07-03-2013, 09:10 PM)RhysBoost Wrote: [ -> ]I know what bits but don't know the best way around things etc

I know I was just messing Tongue
Yeah that's understandable mate, I'm skint at the minute if not i'd be straight to yours Smile Wanna see if Jake, Mowle and Ben wanna do it sometime.
Ill do it for you not this week but next week during the week I can?
Confident to do it alone mowlo? Wink Yeah man if you can get them boys to help?
If its just a straight turbo change then yeah it's pretty easy tbh if done enough of them now lol. What boys?
(07-03-2013, 09:20 PM)Dan! Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry mate but I cant just help out for free, people just take advantage and im bored of doing work for f*ck all. Nothing personal but iv gotta charge to make it worth it.

This is too true, I'm all for helping out my mates with motors round my way with the pit/equipment and what not, but it gets too much sometimes and you have to actually get something back from it ...
Lol fair enough, I've got the td04 and oil line and all that ready and also got all the bolts and that Smile
I'll help out if I'm about when you do it.
Cheers man Smile much appreciated, will drop you a text soonish; You up the gym tomorrow?
I'm up for lending a hand where abouts are you?
(08-03-2013, 01:14 AM)Jtrigga Wrote: [ -> ]I'm up for lending a hand where abouts are you?

Nr13.. Just outside Norwich