306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: easiest way to change fog bulb?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
whats the easiest way on a ph3? surely i dont have to take the whole bumper off?
Jack it up, remove the cover off the back, then change the bulb. It can be done on the car.
how is the cover removed? hard to feel around when you are squeezing your hand up in lol
It's just a little clip type thing on the bottom of the fog light.

If you jack the car up you should be able to lay under it and see the fog lights very clearly making it all a bit easier.
i found it stupidly difficult to do D:
i changed mine when i took the fogs out to put blanks in ready for when they went back in, i found the fogs an absolutely MARE to put back in, i used brute force in the end but i'd just take them off, probably much simpler
but vaughan has tiny girl hands. thats why he can do it easy Tongue
Passenger's side is easy, on the drivers side if you undo the bottom fixing on the lower leg of the fog light it makes getting the cover back on a lot easier.
Jack up, head underneath. The release clips are at the bottom of the cap which goes on the back. Examine the bulb cap when you've got it off as it will make more sense getting it back on.

Most of it is by feel though, it's an absolute bastard of a job and if you don't swear a lot then I'd be surprised!
I might just take the bumper off and do the tinting and new bulbs at the same time. my bumper hangs slightly lower on the passanger side, is there likely to be a clip missing or something?