306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Rear Callipers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking on Bigg red for a refurb kit and they list 2 options, I was under the impression that all rear callipers were the same? Now the 2 they list sasy 93-97 and 97-onwards, so ph1 and ph2/3, so I can safely assume which kit to buy. Just wondered what the difference was?
Lucas and Bosch I think
Nope, theyre all listed as "BEN" Bendix
Hmm, weird. I had Lucas ones on the xsi, and a spare Bosch one kicking about...
Le strange. Never mind
Standard Peugeot eh
Might well be piston size. There are 30mm variants and 32mm variants from memory - does it give a caliper piston seal diameter?

GTi/HDi only came with 32, think the 30s were for Saxos and such and possibly the P1s I don't know.
Oh now that you say that, I can almost remember reading something along those lines before. Ill give them a quick measure before I order them
(05-03-2013, 07:18 AM)C2K Wrote: [ -> ]Might well be piston size. There are 30mm variants and 32mm variants from memory - does it give a caliper piston seal diameter?

GTi/HDi only came with 32, think the 30s were for Saxos and such and possibly the P1s I don't know.

That is spot on, They are 30'2 on the phase 1's