306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Who wants some cheap cyclones and bolts? £60 ono
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Fed up of tripping over these, I can't use them as they won't fit on my car anymore and haven't heard from anyone regarding refurbs, this set is nice and straight but do carry slight grazing, most of the mess is all the paint flaking off, the photos make them look bad but I'm just trying to show as well as possible

Nice easy DIY refurb set

Come with flat seat bolts and a few tyres which I'm happy to chuck in for free if needed

£75

[Image: image-22_zps97a0f609.jpg]
[Image: image-22_zps9ea6ae6c.jpg]
[Image: image-22_zps5affcb37.jpg]
[Image: image-22_zpsd63cb500.jpg]
[Image: image-22_zps48896960.jpg]
Do they have tyres and what's your location.
intrested depending on condition lol and if they cum with tyres ????? get sum pics up mate could have quick sale
Sorry chaps, how did I forget that, no tyres, may have a couple left over I'd chuck in for free though at the asking price

Alton, Hampshire
Updated
Bump any offers?
Alton you say...

We have a customer down that way but we only went there last week. I'm wondering if we will be going again soon...
What's that to do with then?
Doors, lol. We are a door manufacturing company and a major customer of ours is based in Alton, some place called the Crossroads or something iirc.

Wanted some spare Clones to see what all this winter tyre lark is all about next year!
Bump, set of bolts just sold for £16! Make me some offers!!!
This week only! Clearing out!
Do they have bolts then or not?
Can supply with bolts, yes
are you coming to ace tonight? want to swap for a set of speedlines? also the tyres you have how good are they?
Will see when my iphone sells what ive got. Hopefully you'll still have them at weekend
Pm sent
(18-03-2013, 01:00 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: [ -> ]Will see when my iphone sells what ive got. Hopefully you'll still have them at weekend

I take it you are from Kent? Lol
(19-03-2013, 12:15 AM)Tallguy_2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(18-03-2013, 01:00 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: [ -> ]Will see when my iphone sells what ive got. Hopefully you'll still have them at weekend

I take it you are from Kent? Lol

Nottingham
Oh dear lol, was going to say I'm down in Kent next weekend! Lol