306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Electric window passenger side help needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi i hope someone wiil point me in the right direction.ive got a 1.9 td 3 door 306. The Passenger window stopped working and woulnt go down only up so I tested the two wires for voltage(getting an earth on the door frame I tested and got 12v when pressing up and 12v when pressing down).so from that I bought a new to me motor, fitted it today and guess wot same thing,,,,Doh,,,,,,so I swopped the wires over and the motor does run in the opposite direction anyone on here had this problem if so please help
I can almost guarantee its the door loom! because 306s are getting old now the wires are worn and break on the inside of the loom. It can also lead to the locking breaking etc Youre lucky as Cully has made a guide in the last day or so!

Guide on how to fix!

http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-11512.html
almost identical symptoms as mine had pasanger window wouldnt go down but would go up
but it would work if i opened the drivers door

go look at the loom guide Wink
(02-03-2013, 10:36 PM)cully Wrote: [ -> ]almost identical symptoms as mine had pasanger window wouldnt go down but would go up
but it would work if i opened the drivers door

go look at the loom guide Wink

Totally agree with both of u but how come the two wires work perfect one way but not the other if there was a break surely it wouldn't work other way