306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Declaring modifications
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(28-02-2013, 10:52 PM)darrenjlobb Wrote: [ -> ]I dont have an insurance policy at all though so need just a temp cover to drive for week or something to cover like FCS etc.

My car ran out of insurance months ago / didnt renew it and all the farm stuff is sperate on fleet.

Aviva. Takes about 5 minutes on their site Smile
Ideal, ill be checking that out before FCS Smile Thinking if i bring the audi up i dont even need a tent this year haha, its like a caravan inside!
(28-02-2013, 10:52 PM)darrenjlobb Wrote: [ -> ]I dont have an insurance policy at all though so need just a temp cover to drive for week or something to cover like FCS etc.

My car ran out of insurance months ago / didnt renew it and all the farm stuff is sperate on fleet.

See now THAT is a damn good reason to use temp cover, right there! Wink
(28-02-2013, 10:56 PM)darrenjlobb Wrote: [ -> ]Ideal, ill be checking that out before FCS Smile Thinking if i bring the audi up i dont even need a tent this year haha, its like a caravan inside!

Just dont park it near any playing fields...
Rofl dont even care about the audi, its been daily driven by morons for all 200k of its like and covered in marks!!
Soo.. finally got all the paperwork sent away with a couple of photos.

Their response was.. interesting lmao
Pages: 1 2 3