306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: GI Bilstein B4 shocks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Might be buying some B8s tomorrow so if so, anyone interested in these? The fronts are 18 months old and have done no more than 10k. Rears slightly older. Both sets in good nick with no leaks or seeps.

Looking for £60 for all 4 shocks.
Do you have a picture and how much do they lower by?
i dont have any pics yet unfortunately as they are still on the car. The shocks dont lower at all. Its the springs that you put on them that lower the car Smile
Very good price for those, they should make a huge difference to anyone still running original shocks.
(27-02-2013, 07:05 PM)Scott Wrote: [ -> ]Very good price for those, they should make a huge difference to anyone still running original shocks.

Yeah when i first fitted them i was really shocked at how well it handled yet was still comfy.
I'll take them Smile
(27-02-2013, 07:34 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]I'll take them Smile

will need the money asap. you good with that?
Willing to split ? Interested in the fronts Smile
id rather sell as a whole as i havent really got time to be posting it out to several people. If matt just wants the rears, you can have the fronts
Lemme check my bank at midnight, I should be able to pay for them Smile
(27-02-2013, 07:42 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Lemme check my bank at midnight, I should be able to pay for them Smile

ok mate whatsapp me. Only thing is i am going on holiday on sunday so wont be able to give them to you till im back.
If someone comes along with cash before me then by all means sell them Smile not sure how much I'm getting paid yet. I'll whatsapp you when I know
Are the back shocks or dampers? Dose it need any modding to fit them?
I wish I had seen this before everyone else! Looking for some for my car, already have the springs for the front etc. Ohhh well I'll just keep my eyes out!
As far as I can see they are still available, I haven't bought yet haha
I know but you expressed the interest first. Don't want to step on anyones toes!
Matt has first refusal until tomorrow morning. If he says he doesnt want them or doesnt get back to me by then, i will sell them to someone else.
Any chance of second refusal Niall?
yes Smile
Just sell them buddy, if you can get them sold do it, don't hold out for me, I'll only be buying if I can afford after a sw4 ticket Smile
Have these sold or are they still available?
Still available Smile
I'll have them then please Niall! Message me your PayPal and I'll get the money sent over to you.
No worries. 2 issues though...first I'm on holiday until 16th and won't be able to get them off before then and second seeing as your in Leeds, I assume you want them posted?
That's not a problem I am in no rush. Yeah if you could do give me a price for them posted when you pm me your payment details.
Awwhh fancied the rears