306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: HDi rear beam, no camber!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For sale is my HDi rear beam, covered 154k. No camber, no knocks, bangs, rattles or other noises just a straight and precise drive. It is not lowered.

Looking for offers around £80. Collection from Ha5 or Bournemouth this weekend, or can possibly wait til next weekend if you can collect from Bognor Regis.

Discs and pads have plenty of life left on them and are included with the beam

[attachment=5345]
[attachment=5346]

Thanks xx
Why do u have to be so far away?
(27-02-2013, 12:24 PM)dturbopeck Wrote: [ -> ]Why do u have to be so far away?

Newcastle isn't that far away.. Smile
Do you have the beam mounts with that buddy?

Didn't I read the ARB on the estate rear beam is bigger too? Or was it TBS? I can never remember...! Either way glwts, sure it's an upgrade for someone!!
Later estate beams have 21mm tbs I think
(27-02-2013, 12:31 PM)Ed Doe Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have the beam mounts with that buddy?

Didn't I read the ARB on the estate rear beam is bigger too? Or was it TBS? I can never remember...! Either way glwts, sure it's an upgrade for someone!!

Uh, going to say no? I'll be swapping to the gti beam at the weekend so assume I'll need to re-use mine unless I find solid mounts in that time.

I believe the later estates came with thicker TB's Smile
(27-02-2013, 12:32 PM)sammykins Wrote: [ -> ]Later estate beams have 21mm tbs I think

That's what I wasn't sure of either. I've seen it mentioned so many times but never seen anything conclusive or anyone who actually had 21mm bars from standard.
Sure Mr. "Meatwagon" Pellowe will be along to confirm in due course lmao
Think wee Jonny had 21s before he put on the 23s?
Uuuuuuuppppp