306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Brand new 35S11 kos turbo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Right I have my iveco ko3 for sales size as a gt17 if im correct, comes with custom made down pipe, the turbo is bolted to a dt manifold so near enough bolt on and play just need the oil feed as a stadered ko3 hdi return bolts straight on, no play in the shaft what so ever. Ideal for 170hp on a dt and a for stage 3 hdi, I am going to regret selling it but its time for a new owner
im looking for 280ono for everything

Will get pictures up asap
COLLECTION ONLY

cheers sam
Moved Smile
Cheers fella
Anyone? 250 ono
Bumpp
to be totally honest bud...its a bit pricey...you can buy a lot more turbo for that price
Tbh its not bad its a brand new turbo there £300 on there own im including a xud manifold and a custome made down pipe which alone cost 120 to buy amd get welded and im taking offers so 250 ono is to bad tbh
I wasnt trying to diss...you just seem keen to sell and theres been no interest thats all
I no dude I just need it gone bud well I need everything gone chap need to make room in the garage
£200 ono
i'll give you half a mars bar and a blowie?
Half a twix and you might have deal
(25-02-2013, 06:32 PM)Piggy1987 Wrote: [ -> ]to be totally honest bud...its a bit pricey...you can buy a lot more turbo for that price

What he said ^^^

It is a K03, yeh a slightly different spec to the 306 model, but £200 i'd expect it fitted also.

GLWTS ThumbsUp
Bunch of jokers, £200 is a bargin, paid that for it from Dum a couple of years back, brand new and a genuine kkk not some cheap Chinese copy.
Only thing that needs making is a actuator bracket then it'll bolt straight on.
Same spec as a gt1752 near enough and should be capable of ~170 on a properly tuned XUD or 180-190 on a HDI
(28-02-2013, 03:10 PM)Chris Wrote: [ -> ]Bunch of jokers, £200 is a bargin, paid that for it from Dum a couple of years back, brand new and a genuine kkk not some cheap Chinese copy.
Only thing that needs making is a actuator bracket then it'll bolt straight on.
Same spec as a gt1752 near enough and should be capable of ~170 on a properly tuned XUD or 180-190 on a HDI

then why not buy a GT17 for half the price Confused ?
GLWTS
Come on guys it's a for sale thread, not a discussion
Okayyyyy all im asking is 200 ono I spent near enough 150 getting the down pipe made and im only asking what I got for when I bought it and I don't like buying used as u dont no the history of it and chris is right 200 for a new turbo with a manifold and a down pipe for 200 or buy a turbo for half that and faf around making it fit?? Thats all im saying
thats a bargain price imo, don't know what everyones crying about, glwts
£200 is an amazing price for a plug and play brand new turbo, ive seen it in fact, even got all the stickers on it still.
Thanks guys Smile

200 ono I need it gone asap
Have you not put it on EBay? Might get some interest there, problem is a lot of people who want a bigger turbo will buy a TD04 for a 1/4 of the price of this.

Definatly worth the asking price though, this thing is mint and almost ready to bolt on, with a decent downpipe which really makes a difference over the stock elbows.
Pics?
Ill get some dude and yeah I uave thought about it but been insanely busy at the moment
bumpp
Sold!
Mine Smile

Can't wait to get it on the D turbo!!
Hurry up and get it fitted!
Wont be for a while Sad got to get some bits for it
what else do you need to do?
Pages: 1 2