306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: DT clocks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As my new engine is going in in new a set o LOW mileage dt clocks if anyone has a set?
Yep i have a 82k set converted to ph3 but.........................................................................................you aint having them Tongue
ph1 clocks can be altered...20min job...

i take it the ph2 clocks are digi?!
(23-02-2013, 08:30 PM)Piggy1987 Wrote: [ -> ]ph1 clocks can be altered...20min job...

i take it the ph2 clocks are digi?!

Yup
you realise that will be illegal right? The mileage is on the car its self rather than the engine.
(23-02-2013, 08:42 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]you realise that will be illegal right? The mileage is on the car its self rather than the engine.

If you document the change and say the old clocks died and the windows in the block experiment didnt goes as planned so that was also changed aswell, what can they say???

as long as you dont try to pass it off as lower mileage to make more £££ when selling it, you havnt done anything wrong youv just replaced broken parts
(23-02-2013, 08:47 PM)puglove Wrote: [ -> ]
(23-02-2013, 08:42 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]you realise that will be illegal right? The mileage is on the car its self rather than the engine.

If you document the change and say the old clocks died and the windows in the block experiment didnt goes as planned so that was also changed aswell, what can they say???

as long as you dont try to pass it off as lower mileage to make more £££ when selling it, you havnt done anything wrong youv just replaced broken parts

True but whats the point? Its only a bloody number!