306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Ended before it started :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Right I've had my phase 1 black 3 door dt for about 5 days was going to be a peach cleanest one I've ever seen..... Until today Sad [attachment=5256][attachment=5257][attachment=5258][attachment=5259] was going to take the wheels off though
What happened? Hope everyone's okay!
How did you manage that? As James says, hope everyones alright! Smile
How the hell did you do that?! Looks rather careless driving?!

Hope everyones ok!
Looks like it's been hit with some force!

Careful what you say on here btw, never a good idea to divulge information during a claim on a car forum. But from what I see it looks like someone was going quick enough to give that scenic a mighty whack?
Hope everyones ok buddy, but without claiming any fault or anything.. what happened??
Looks like you've been a bit of a twat tbh

Hope all involved are ok
doesn't look pretty. get back on the 306 wagon soon though!
Considering the angle you "presumably" hit it, the Renault is dented fairly high up.
I'm fine, tbh I wasn't driving like a twat road was slippery slid straight across the grass at 30mph and was still doing 30 by the time I hit the parked car..... First accident I ever had there goes 4 years no claims lol the car still runs and drives scenic looks worse than it is it's very soft of the rear quarters, my rad hasn't even touched the engine just lost the power steering fluid
Looks to me like you were driving like a cock. so you locked the wheels up left those big skid marks down the road yet you didnt slow down atall?? You were doing more than 30 before you hit them brakes!
Road looks bone dry..?
Ouch man hope you're okay.
God damn ....

... the airbag didnt go off!
two writen off cars
big black skid marks on a dry road
parked car on your o/s hit

were you fecking about with tunes or on the phone
(22-02-2013, 04:59 PM)puglove Wrote: [ -> ]Looks to me like you were driving like a cock. so you locked the wheels up left those big skid marks down the road yet you didnt slow down atall?? You were doing more than 30 before you hit them brakes!

Exactly. ..

Not driving to the road conditions, if indeed it was slippy
on the up side sam has a black ph 1 shell for sale
Guys i dont think any of us can bitch at him. Regardless of if he was driving like a dick or not, it doesnt make a blind bit of difference to us.
Another black ph1 bites the dust!
Thank Niall the road was wet on the corner and the big green I slid along was rock hard frozen the only reason the skid marks where there was because I only used them in Tarmac for about a second.....
As Niall has said.

Please refrain from commenting about the bloke's driving. None of us were there to see it, so it's impossible for any of us to make an informed judgement on the situation.
I find it hard to see how you lost control but thats definitely been hit hard! look how the car has been pushed into the wall D: defnitely two right offs!
(22-02-2013, 05:31 PM)Ed Doe Wrote: [ -> ]As Niall has said.

Please refrain from commenting about the bloke's driving. None of us were there to see it, so it's impossible for any of us to make an informed judgement on the situation.

Old war wound playing up there Ed? Wink

That's pretty gutting mate, glad everyone's ok. Don't accept the first offers the insurance company will make for your car!
how bads the phase1? as you mite be able to fix the car
(22-02-2013, 05:31 PM)Ed Doe Wrote: [ -> ]None of us were there to see it, so it's impossible for any of us to make an informed judgement on the situation.

ah ok...so it was the renaults fault!
Front legs a bit bent but it's not actually that bad tbh still drives under its own power and still has all it's water the rad hasn't moved back more than an inch might be going back on the road

The scenic makes it look really bad
(22-02-2013, 07:00 PM)Piggy1987 Wrote: [ -> ]
(22-02-2013, 05:31 PM)Ed Doe Wrote: [ -> ]None of us were there to see it, so it's impossible for any of us to make an informed judgement on the situation.

ah ok...so it was the renaults fault!

pipe down with the unnecessary sarcastic comments would you. We have already said it doesnt matter if it was his fault or not. None of us where there to see what happened and even if it was his fault, so what? its nothing to do with us.
Please fix her! Keep the 306s on the road Smile
Im sorry...I always get picked on for sarcastic comments or having a joke...but no one else does!
AND...if its none of our business then why put this thread up?!

We all make our car moments/projects/disasters/happiness everyones business when we post stuff on here?!

on another note, I do hope you keep it on the road...ph1 win...
Last time I was at scrappys they had a ph1 black bumper and wing that looked ok...shall I pop down and look?
(22-02-2013, 08:09 PM)Piggy1987 Wrote: [ -> ]Im sorry...I always get picked on for sarcastic comments or having a joke...but no one else does!
AND...if its none of our business then why put this thread up?!

We all make our car moments/projects/disasters/happiness everyones business when we post stuff on here?!

on another note, I do hope you keep it on the road...ph1 win...
Last time I was at scrappys they had a ph1 black bumper and wing that looked ok...shall I pop down and look?

You dont get picked on at all. Yes, there is a lot of sarcastic comments that fly around this forum from my self included but there is a time and a place for it. When people have already been told to keep quiet with the "you were driving like a dick" comments, which im sure is the last thing he wants to hear when he's just crashed his car, why pick on a moderators comment and make that comment?

Please just next time, think before you speak. There is a time and a place Smile
Pages: 1 2