306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Photoshopper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can someone do a few photoshops for me please, wanting to get my wheels refurbed and want to go with a new theme for the whole car maybe. So im thinking, wheels, mirror caps, headlights and maybe the rub strips. Go nuts, go wild. Not sure whether to go all lairy or nice and subtle. Help me make my mind up

Best photo of my car, let me know if its no good, will try find another
[Image: 46046d4b.jpg]
Baby blue, to go with your Manstone!
Gun metal wheels &rub strips. Then black masks Big Grin
New theme hmm? ..
Not a great photo tbh, the lighting isn't all that great. The rear wheel is already darker than the front, for example... I could do it but if you have a better picture then it will have a better outcome...
(21-02-2013, 09:15 AM)puglove Wrote: [ -> ]Gun metal wheels &rub strips. Then black masks Big Grin

The headlights are black... Dick lol

Ok, thanks car, will try to find a better pic

Better Chris?
/thread
(21-02-2013, 05:09 PM)puglove Wrote: [ -> ]/thread

Eww....
Please, someone?
When I've finished my coursework, remind me tomorrow Tongue
No... my car is more important! Tongue
Anyone?
(21-02-2013, 05:09 PM)puglove Wrote: [ -> ]/thread

That would be epic as a track car
I was going to but then this comment so i thought meh f*ck it why waste the time Tongue

(21-02-2013, 01:41 PM)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]
(21-02-2013, 09:15 AM)puglove Wrote: [ -> ]Gun metal wheels &rub strips. Then black masks Big Grin

The headlights are black... Dick lol
Ok, thanks car, will try to find a better pic

Better Chris?
BTTT.
Only colours that suit moonstone is silver grey and pink.
Bitches please
Oh come on, ill be getting my new wheels soon Sad
whistle
Had a little play. Let me know if you want owt specific?

Noticed you had a flat lol

[Image: white-2.jpg]
[Image: Grey-1.jpg]
[Image: Black-1.jpg]
[Image: Moonstone.jpg]
[Image: Shadowchrome-1.jpg]
[Image: Green-1.jpg]
[Image: Orange.jpg]
[Image: Bronze-1.jpg]
Haha it wasn't flat, just photo trickery i suppose. Thanks, liking the orange tbh, if I post up a front on shot, do you think you could mask the headlights and mirror caps that colour? Oh and rub strips if you wouldn't mind?
Baby blue
Any chance you could "detail" this photo Chris? In a bit of a brighter orange, looks duller on the laptop compared to my phone
Eeesh.

Doesn't look as good as I was hoping. In fact I'd just do the foglights yellow and the mirror caps orange then leave it!
[Image: Orange-1.jpg]
[Image: Orange2.jpg]
[Image: Orange3.jpg]
[Image: 306front1.jpg]
[Image: 306front2.jpg]
[Image: 306front3.jpg]
[Image: 306front4.jpg]
Liking the orange bug also like Kawasaki green..
Wow definitely no to the rub strips and headlights lol not sure what to do with the badge though,maybe just an orange lion and rest of it black would look good. But once again, cheers Smile
Thought about carbon wrap for the lion ??
I like the orange wheels and rub strips but please have manstone mirrors and carbon lion..awesome...
Don't like carbon wrap, just shouts "oh look at mah cerbon fiber herp derp"
Ha ha you cider drinker Wink

Do like the orange rubstrips and wheels
Pages: 1 2