306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: iPhone 3GS 8Gb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Selling my old iPhone 3GS 8Gb due to upgrading to a GS3 recently.

It's obviously used, had it for 18 months, and currently on Three Mobile but will unlock/factory restore for the buyer as per their preference.

The glass is scuffed from day to day use and wear and tear but importantly not cracked at all. All buttons still work too and is a good runner.

Going off eBay prices, for one that's boxed with charger, i'm wanting £70 posted by Special Delivery please.

It's ready to go within a day of a buyer, as soon as i've cleared the crap off it and restored it to whatever condition the buyer wants it in.
Just so you know bud it's about £30 to do an official unlock to any network and have it taken off apples white list!
Apple's what now?
It's basically the list they have of phones that have gone out locked to a certain network! The official unlock is done through iTunes and takes it off the list, it's not jailbreak, don't want you to get stung for an unlocked phone if your only selling for £70!! I know how tight you scots are lol! Was £60 to get my 4s unlocked properly, that way still get all updates and can still use iTunes
Ah, well in that case if I were to have it unlocked i'd have to charge the extra on top. I'd happily unlock through Jailbreaking but that's crazy that you have to be on a "white list".

Typical Apple I guess..
I nearly got stung on eBay for offering an unlocked phone! When it was jail broke luckily I had an honest person that was interested! It was only after he asked me about it that I found out

Here is the place

http://www.officialiphoneunlock.co.uk/mobile/index.php