306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Whats my car worth?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pretty much standard dturbo, a slight tune but nothing major, decat and stainless backbox. 146k on the clocks, a few bits of rust but generally good nick.

What i want to know is what should i expect to be offered for it part ex and what should i advertise it for privately if i sell it that way? What i'd like for it and im sure what its worth are 2 different things so i though id ask on here. Be gentle guys
£500 maybe 600 a push
worth more in parts unfortunately
(18-02-2013, 09:20 PM)Piggy1987 Wrote: [ -> ]worth more in parts unfortunately

Thats what i thought, i'd prefer it to stay on the road, theres still plenty of life in her, just dont have the time to sort things now and im losing interest slowly in bothering!
part ex would be like £400. Youd probably get £600 private sale if it is in good condition.
You won't get 400 In px, don't forget some poor dealer has gotta try to shift it!! I'm not even expecting to be offered 300 for my HDi estate in px.

Also, they're not worth much in parts either unless the parts are still in perfect condition (no one wants dented, rusty, scruffy replacements obviously.). Plus there aren't many 'nice' parts on a dt....things like half leathers and side skirts which should sell aren't there.

Best bet (although not the easiest) is to sell it whole to someone that wants a cheap workhorse. Around 650ish I'd put it up for.
I'd say up to £500 to the right person, as for part ex, you MIGHT see £300 if you're lucky IMHO.