306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: 900w Edge Sub 40 quid / black grille
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Edge 900w Active sub. Its an all in 1 so amp etc is included, all wiring included, mint condition no marks and its a great sub, no box i'm afraid so no postage on this. 40 collected

Phase 3 Rally fog blanks, i had to saw one of the fixers off each of them to fit them as the screws were pretty much stuck in my car but they still held perfectly, i've done the same to my fog lights and they're also solid with no movement. Other than that, mint condition only been on the car for a month or so, look ace. sold

Phase 3 Gloss black grille, recent respray, mint condition just needs a clean and i'd do that before i sent it out. 20 posted

Phase 3 Matte black eye brows, good condition, only a couple of slight scratches iirc but not on the main face of them, not visible when bonnet is closed. sold

Original 306 cd radio with code included. Cd player is a tad faulty, probably can be fixed but i'm no good with electrics so i left it alone 10 posted

Set of 100w xenon bulbs, includes 4 x H7 and 2 x H1. 5 posted
50 collected!
50 collected
pics?
haven't got access to a camera or phone as my iphone just died. It's this one though

http://www.onestopcaraudio.co.uk/caraudi...-EDG12.jpg

In mint condition, only had it since august, comes with wiring and everything except the box which silly me threw away thinking i'd be keeping it forevaw and evaw. Either way it's a decent all in one sub already run in and brand new condition for half the price of a new one Tongue
Bumpy, more stuff added
Bumpy, can't believe no one wants the sub!
Wil you take £10 posted for blanks as there cut?
(26-02-2013, 12:40 PM)CJ_Derv Wrote: [ -> ]Wil you take £10 posted for blanks as there cut?

Yeah sounds fair mate, e-mail me your address and details and i'll send them out first thing tomorrow

pm'd
Interested in the eye brows, whats your paypal? £9 posted yes?
pm'd wing Smile
Offers
bumpy

Can send pics via email now
They the same blanks I had an offer accepted on in this thread http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-10779.html?
Sorry mate I didn't see that! I completely forgot I made that thread! Yeah they are the same ones, sorry again Dave Sad
(27-02-2013, 07:22 PM)aaron_one Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry mate I didn't see that! I completely forgot I made that thread! Yeah they are the same ones, sorry again Dave Sad

No worries mate, I'll let you off this time Wink
45 takes the sub
give you £50 posted for sub
Cheers mate, eyebrows arrived today, all in one piece. Smile

Cant decide whether to keep them black, or colour code them though! lol
(28-02-2013, 05:41 PM)dan wiltshire Wrote: [ -> ]give you £50 posted for sub

probably cost over £20 to post it D:
No worries I was so worried theyd break in the post so I wrapped them good!

Yeah sorry mate it'd cost like 20 at least to post that hefter of a sub. 45 collected would be the lowest I'd go
Bumpy
sounds daft but im after a fuse for the same sub u got can i buy it ????
Sorry mate then the sub would be worth a lot less than it is now, only goes as a whole for 45
What's wrong with cd player
Not sure, plays CDs like 10% of time time, others it just won't read them
Bumps to the top
Offers on everything need gone!
use a dics cleaner on the cd player, dust in the lens reader Wink
Cheers might try that tomorrow Smile
Pages: 1 2