306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: The 306OC support wagon!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
This looks epic can't believe I've only just seen this il check down the garage see what I can donate Smile
I can help sprayin this I done it in college for 3years Big Grin
(25-02-2013, 01:17 AM)Jtrigga Wrote: [ -> ]This looks epic can't believe I've only just seen this il check down the garage see what I can donate Smile
Cheers mate!

Does anyone know if a clutch from a DW8 can be used with the XUD9? As the van has recently had a new clutch fitted so it'd be ideal if they were compatible!

Still looking for a HDi gearbox if anyone has one or knows one going nice and cheap?

I can't wait until the engine is changed!
according to dum dum no it isn't but the engine we picked up has a clutch on it. I know it would be nice to use the new one but worst case is, we use the old one!
DW 8 clutch is much smaller.
i may be able to donate and install some decent I.C.E but it would be old school as thats how i roll lol
Kwik you know my feelings about old school Audio.

Definitely the way forwards! Lol
hehe yea amp and headunits old school all the way underrated and cheap ninja

Speakers though as kris b is having my focals i'm sure i can get him to donate his fli's till we go focal lol
306 GTi support wagon!

[attachment=5651]
Woo! Is it coming to Ace?
Turning yours into a support wagon too? Or confused about which forum you own? :p
Lol nah, just thought it was funny having the GTi sat there being awesome and the support can needing work. It's currently having some new socks and springs fitted an hour before the mot lol
new socks fitted?

What like snow socks? I don't think you need them mate TBH.
No I meant like knitted socks. Or shocks.
What a failure! It didn't pass, anyone want to guess what it failed on?
Shocks you just fitted?
Did you get the downpipe mate?
Yes! Thanks for that, received it yesterday. Thanks for adding the extra bit to my name, would have been wondering what it was otherwise Itwasntme lol

And nope, not the shocks. Although it is now running on GTi shocks and -30mm Eibach springs lol
(15-03-2013, 05:53 PM)Scott Wrote: [ -> ]Yes! Thanks for that, received it yesterday. Thanks for adding the extra bit to my name, would have been wondering what it was otherwise Itwasntme lol

And nope, not the shocks. Although it is now running on GTi shocks and -30mm Eibach springs lol
No problems mate! I was going to shape it into a penis or something but the woman in the post office looked stupid enough when she saw 'Lanky ginger' in the middle of your name lol
EML.?
[Image: 705d1348124483-umat-2012-thread-909263d6...rious.jpeg]
Handbrake and exhaust?
Bit of column A, bit of column B...

Figured it's going to be something lolworthy - else you wouldn't be making us guess - and i seem to remember you saying you wouldn't do the XUD conversion before MOT to save hassle...
Nah it's something simple man Wink It's a relatively minor job, so we'll be getting the new part in the morning and fitting it and getting it retested. All before lunch!
Blocked Raccoon filter causing excessive top end tapping?
YES.

But no. It's play in offside ball joint Smile
(15-03-2013, 06:26 PM)Scott Wrote: [ -> ]It's play in offside ball joint Smile
Playing outside with your balls while smoking a joint?
(15-03-2013, 06:59 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]
(15-03-2013, 06:26 PM)Scott Wrote: [ -> ]It's play in offside ball joint Smile
Playing outside with your balls while smoking a joint?

Standard issue 306oc...
Rofl

(15-03-2013, 07:01 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote: [ -> ]Standard issue 306oc...

QFT
whats the latest "needed" list??
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11