306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Back Again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all used to be this forum years ago but cant remember my details to login or the email address i had them linked to so just set you a new login!
I am after getting another oil burner as i need something cheap to run again so i am on the look out for a 306hdi
At the moment i currently have a 2004 MG ZS 180 which i do love to bits but in my current situation need something cheaper to run so if anyone out there would be up for a swap or knows of anyone that might wanna buy it then give me a shout
[Image: IMAG0004-1.jpg]
Has around 5 months mot and tax is well looked after had all the belts and water pump and thermostat done a couple of months ago and has a few upgraded bits on
Value car around £1300
Welcome along! :-) may not have been this exact pug forum as were just over a year old
A few lil mods to a hdi won't see it far off the ZS though! :-)
Welcome along
Welcome along pal

As phil says you were prob on another 306 forum. But this is the no1 306 forum these days Big Grin
[quote='4WayDiablo' pid='217461' dateline='1360892708']

Powerwise I know you can't get up there as i used to have a xsara hdi running 150 Bhp. with 273lbsft of torque but if put side by side with the zs it still wouldn't have a chance a lot of people under estimate the zs and handling wise its probably the best front wheel drive on the road as it shares the chasis from the integra dc2 but its diesel time for me again!
Where abouts in North Yorkshire are you? Saw a ZS just like yours in B&Q car park Northallerton if its yours?
In Thirsk i was in Northallerton this morning but not in B&Q never seen another saloon around my area i know there is a bloke with a hatch the same colour as mine but its only a 1.8
Few more pictures
[Image: IMAG0001.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0003.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0002.jpg]

Marcus do you work at Wakes if so you know me its Craig from Simon Bailes
(15-02-2013, 07:30 AM)craigd Wrote: [ -> ][quote='4WayDiablo' pid='217461' dateline='1360892708']

Powerwise I know you can't get up there as i used to have a xsara hdi running 150 Bhp. with 273lbsft of torque but if put side by side with the zs it still wouldn't have a chance a lot of people under estimate the zs and handling wise its probably the best front wheel drive on the road as it shares the chasis from the integra dc2 but its diesel time for me again!

My hdi had just rolled 168 bhp and 290lbft
(16-02-2013, 03:34 PM)craigd Wrote: [ -> ]In Thirsk i was in Northallerton this morning but not in B&Q never seen another saloon around my area i know there is a bloke with a hatch the same colour as mine but its only a 1.8
Few more pictures
[Image: IMAG0001.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0003.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0002.jpg]

Marcus do you work at Wakes if so you know me its Craig from Simon Bailes
Yeah it is marcus! I work for Col Smith now tho! Small world eh
yeah i heard you did just wasnt sure if you were there yet!
(16-02-2013, 06:17 PM)craigd Wrote: [ -> ]yeah i heard you did just wasnt sure if you were there yet!

Yeah, I got made redundant, they just didn't need me anymore, 1 hour later Col came in and told me he fired his apprentice mechanic, so got the job, went from one to another!
Wakes has been unstable for years so your better off where you are and do doubt col will be ok to work for
(16-02-2013, 06:47 PM)craigd Wrote: [ -> ]Wakes has been unstable for years so your better off where you are and do doubt col will be ok to work for

Yeah he is a good laugh, everyday is different Smile