306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: New member cherry red dt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi been a member a few weeks now and thought it was about time i put up some pics of my wagon shes no show pony but shel do for riding around in Smile

c+c welcome

give er a we bath the day
[Image: SD530392.jpg]

[Image: SD530390.jpg]

[Image: SD530388.jpg]

[Image: SD530384.jpg]

the dog sneeked in one lol
[Image: SD530387.jpg]

[Image: SD530386.jpg]

[Image: SD530391.jpg]

boosting at 13-14psi nice we lift in her to cant wait to get er turned up a bitSmile
[Image: IMG00365-20130214-1757.jpg]

and this evening decided to weigh the car it was lighter than i thought
[Image: IMG00367-20130214-1801.jpg]
id say a fair bit of thats in the engine heavy brut.

oo and a we sound vid have to say its lous outside i can hear feck all inside

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrQbZr_cQdo
Not keen on the mirrors or light brows but she looks well, welcome to the forum.
Looks smart dude but got admit those alloys need spacing alot
nice car, love them in cheery red

though if it was mine, spoiler, different wheels and lowered Big Grin

and another ilz reg'd dturbo
Looks well, as Sam says though those wheels need spacing!
(14-02-2013, 09:30 PM)sam Wrote: [ -> ]Looks smart dude but got admit those alloys need spacing alot

yeah not keen on them either and had them off wile replacing the engine and f*ck me the weigh a tone lol must be slowing her down a bit.

(14-02-2013, 08:30 PM)RJDubya Wrote: [ -> ]Not keen on the mirrors or light brows but she looks well, welcome to the forum.

thanks yeah i actually like the mirrors but there shit to see out of though be replacing the lights at some point for ph3s possibly

(14-02-2013, 10:14 PM)rickye Wrote: [ -> ]nice car, love them in cheery red

though if it was mine, spoiler, different wheels and lowered Big Grin

and another ilz reg'd dturbo

shes lowerd 2 nicks at the back and 60s in the front it did come with saxo 60s but i think they would maybe be a bit to low.

i have the three legged spoiler there but im not sure of the best way to put it on it appeers that i need to drill 4 holes in the boot lid but id rather not do that is there not some kind of sticky stuff i could use to put on?.

ILZ Yep us N.I crowd are gathering up nicely Smile

(14-02-2013, 10:17 PM)Harky Wrote: [ -> ]Looks well, as Sam says though those wheels need spacing!

the wheels are wank yeah i wreckon dt wheels would near look better tbh would like something smaller cyclones perhaps
I used Tiger Seal to stick my spoiler on. Still there now, so thats good enough for me! lol

I kinda like the eyebrows, always have done. Mirrors are not to my taste though, and definitely space those wheels out a bit. Big Grin
cyclones and put the 60mm saxo's in, puts them down about 70-80mm, its not that low tbh, will be a nice height being 2 nicks aswell

my saxo's are compeltely compressed when in, but are a brave few years old, as they do compress with time, weight difference and all that

as for the 3 leg, something like ct1, tiger seal or tec 7 would hold it on, put my mates on with tec 7 and its holding a treat
(14-02-2013, 08:30 PM)RJDubya Wrote: [ -> ]Not keen on the mirrors or light brows but she looks well, welcome to the forum.

thanks yeah i actually like the mirrors but there shit to see out of though be replacing the lights at some point for ph3s possibly

Just not to my taste fella, its your car and overall it looks good. Would deffo look better with crystals on it though Wink

And as above, tigerseal is brilliant stuff, try to get black though as the grey looks nasty. Will deffo do the job on the spoiler
tiger seal it is folks thanks for the advice have to get it on asap they do look a lot better with them on .

not sure what the hell the wheels are ment for they def arnt the right offset theres 10mm spacers in the back and they still sit in the only thing thats making me keep them is that there was 4 new tyres put on them before i got her.

think il try the saxos in have to put on a new hub so may aswell try them in to see how she sits.
are they multi fitment, as in 4x108 and 4x100, could be for civics etc, usal wheel you see on civics over here for a while
(14-02-2013, 10:59 PM)rickye Wrote: [ -> ]are they multi fitment, as in 4x108 and 4x100, could be for civics etc, usal wheel you see on civics over here for a while

aye lad there multifit may be able to get rid of them easy enough then.

now that you mention it my mate has a typer with the exact same wheels
She looks pretty that, do like a nice clean cherry Wink
Not a fan of the wheels or brows. But atleast it osnt slammed stupidly like most irish 306's. Good effort though ThumbsUp
looks well lad. id stick cyclones on if it was me and ph3 front. looks clean thoughh
thanks for all the comments folks there will be a few changes made soon first will be the spoiler then the wheels and see how it looks then.