306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: lots of parts that need to go!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all I have MANY spares for sale and no longer need any of it as I have got a new car. I have various things such as a complete D8A dturbo engine and box, alloys, panels, lights etc. I am priceing most thing plus postage but can post most if the price is right. Also will accept decent offers if you think I have over priced . Will get photos on request as there to much to photo at one time and you all know what 306 parts look like. so I have as follows:

x2 sets of cyclones with legal tyres, ones set has a black wheel all the rest are silver.
All silver £130 posted, mix set £120 posted
Vortex alloys in white and all tyres not even half worn £330 posted
x5 205 GTI speedlins without tyres and ideal for project wheels £130 posted
x2 crystal headlights £60 posted
Atleast 6 sets of rear phase 2/3 rear lights £25 posted each set
Smooth ph2/3 grill already to be sprayed into your colour £40 plus postage ono
Phase 2/3 3dr side skirts in black £20 plus postage
Phase 3 front bumper ready for colour with grill and fogs £30
x2 phase 3 front bumper in silver, believe to have slight scuffs £25 each. Cant remember if they have fogs
Phase 3 rear bumper in silver £20
Phase 3 5dr side skirts in silver £20
Phase 1 3dr side skirts in cherry red £20
x3 silver center console £15 each
Silver dash clock surround £10
silver vents ideal for boost gauge projects £5 each

Complete dturbo D8A engine, fully rebuilt 70k engine. Spent £600 plus on rebuilding this engine and have receipts for all parts such as: head set, head bolts, £60 head skim and pressure check and when this was done only 5 thou (cant spell the word) was taken off. New valeo clutch and input shaft, T2 turbo with genuine pug oil feed pipe(need to connect) leak off pipes, oil filter and oil, fuel filter, top engine mount, all injector seals and the list goes on. It is from a ph1 and was going to change my cooling system from a ph2 to ph1. After £400 for this as alot of money and time was spent fitting all this up and is all built and ready to go.

I am sure I have more and will update if I have missed anything. May do deals if you have any airsoft stuff that takes my eye Wink Thank you for looking

Darren
Have you got proof of the mileage on the engine?
Sorry to tell you, but you won't get £400 for a standard DT engine with no uprated parts Sad

Not when another £200 can get you a set of forged rods.
How many centre dash air vents have you got.........I'm interested in the lot
Only proof i have is from the receipt when i purchased it and did not think about taking the dash clocks out for mine.

I know what your saying jake but i have spent too much on the engine to give it away for really cheap money. But i will always take offers for it but not stupid offers.

The vents i will check for you tomorrow and will let you know.
You'de probably be almost better stripping the engine down again and selling off the 'new' components that you put into it, like shells, big end bearings, main bearings, rings if they're totally unused/never started. Sorry to say but a totally stock DT engine, regardless of if its been totally overhauled is worth peanuts when new components offer no real advantage over the lifespan of a £50 xud block. If the head has been totally overhauled then you're likely to sell that, or try ebay, selling it as a 0 mile engine, but you're still unlikely to make half of the money you want Sad Honestly, your best bet is to sell the new components to someone who is overhauling their own block.
Is this 2 front lights or two sets of front lights for £60? Pm me!
Hi mate Im after just passenger head light for my phase 3, how much please?
got any wing mirrors?
Can you tell me a bit more about the silver clones? How legal, what make tyres, condition?

Very interested if you can post 'em Wink
I have a pair of black electric mirrors and a pair of blaze mirrors both from gti's.

The crystals are priced at a pair each, if someone will buy a o/s light i will split.

The cyclones are silver with i think some marks on each wheel but not major. Think 2 tyres are bridgestones and not sure on the others. I will be up my workshop tomorrow so will take a camera up with me and upload them all tomorrow night.
any news on the dash centre air vents?
Cool, drop me a PM with the pictures Wink