306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: newbie :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all new to 306oc. Just thought id come and say hi and introduce myself. currently got my £150 gti6 as a project aiming for july time to get it ready but we will see.
Welcome to the club! That's cheap, what's wrong with it Tongue
Welcome along Big Grin
as Scott said... £150... how?
welcome, the gti sounds fooked lol Big Grin
where to start lol the clown that owned didn't have a clue lol the scrap man offered him £150 so I said ill have it lol interior was a mess had to pull the seats out off mould, piston wasn't even in the calliper, brake sliders f**ked and no t&t. So seats all been cleaned properly along with the whole interior, brakes been sorted just need a bleed, exhaust is blowing like a b***h (the weld on mid box) and stiff clutch. Body work is ok bar the passenger side front wing got a massive dent and scrap in it so need to look out for a ph2 wing in silver. Other than that just going through it making sure everything is ok and all bolts tight etc.
pics pics pics...
what millage has it done...

sometimes a bargain, is a bargain
(12-02-2013, 08:00 PM)liamd Wrote: [ -> ]just going through it making sure everything is ok and all bolts tight
From the sounds of it, that's probably a good idea lol

Well it seems like a nice little project though and those things are relatively minor to fix. Stick up some photos and a project thread when you get a chance Smile
Welcome along. Sounds like you got a bit of work to do there but for £150 you cant really go wrong
[Image: 20130127_150824_zps02e7c904.jpg]
[Image: 20130127_150835_zpseadbf2e0.jpg]
[Image: 20130127_150847_zpsea4c38c1.jpg]
[Image: 20130127_155541_zpsaa4e0ff0.jpg]
That what the slider looked like after I removed it. Like I said previous owner was a clown.

oh and the dent in drivers wing just pushed out. Same cant be said for passenger side
suppose it dont look that bad. i was expecting to see alot worse.
Looks good, just needs a little tidying, wing/fogs/head lights , a splash with a bucket and a good back to black and externaly it will be tidy
Welcome along