306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Phase 3 cabby
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
Need some space so this needs to go.

Bought this car in Dec 2011 with a snapped cam belt, and replaced the engine with a low mileage one.

1999 on a V plate
2.0 16v
89 000 miles
4 previous owners

The good bits:
Cam belt,tensioner and water pump and and service done with engine swap at 88k along with a new O.E clutch in March of last year.

New ball joints and track rod ends in may of last year.

Good brakes all round.

Good tyres all round, P6000's on the front and nearly new budgets on the rear.

New Radiator.

Interior in very good condition.

Bad Bits:
No Tax or MOT

Roof is is need of some tlc, only one slight rip on the driver's side by rear quarter window,the rear window is split but the electric bits still work.

Rear bumper has paint peeling off.

The roof cover's vinyl has cracked ( have a spare one which will come with the car but is in Manstone)

Small dent on bonnet and scuff marks on front bumper. Someone drove into it in a car park just before it came of the road in August last year.

The car was only on the road for 5 months last year and the only reason for it to come of was due to my ex needing to run something cheaper.

I was going to do it up and do the little bits to it,but lost complete interest.

Cannot see any reason why it will not go strait though an mot tbh, i would put it through myself but i cant not be arsed Undecided

Im after £500ono

[Image: IMG_0241_zpsa340ceb6.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0242_zpseccca18d.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1843-1_zps1aad99f7.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1841_zps16038b4e.jpg]
Bump,i am open to offers..........
Why do this, I've been thinking xud cabbie for a couple of weeks now :/
(17-02-2013, 05:07 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Why do this, I've been thinking xud cabbie for a couple of weeks now :/

Lol, me too, just haven't got the time at the minute!