306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Newbie over from Club-306
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just registered on here, used to use club-306 but it seemes to have done dead Sad Would link to project thread on there but alot hasnt been photo'd or i havent taken the time to update it :/, anyway had the 306 for over a year now and still love it Smile
welcome to the dark side of the moon...

certainly not dead here!!!

Get a project going on here!
Welcome Smile
Cheers Guys, only been on here 10 mins and messed up, forgot to put the activation code in :dough: so cant reply to the for sale section (want the fmic adapter). I will put together a project thread but not alot has been done, there will be some more work done this year as ive fallen back in love with the car after not having a turbo for 9 months....
Welcome. You need atleast 10posts to use the sale section & pm's
Welcome, Club306 is starting to reduce in numbers now isn't it buddy?! Sad I've been a member for years on there.
Welcome over!
Welcome along!
Welcome over Smile
Cheers guys, yeah rich sadly it has gone dead on there, ive been on ther two years now, and makes scence most forums do require 100 post's
welcome over, club 306 isn't the only club that's dead these days lol busy enough over here though. . . . . . .Wink
Welcome Smile
(12-02-2013, 10:22 AM)Shea Wrote: [ -> ]Cheers guys, yeah rich sadly it has gone dead on there, ive been on ther two years now, and makes scence most forums do require 100 post's

10 posts won't take you too long matey, take a look through the projects section and there's plenty to look/talk about! Smile
Welcome along. I go on club 306 every now and then but as you said it is a bit dead on there now.

Is it the adapters that go on the standard inlet you are after fot the FMIC? Cuz its my mate who is going tio be making them
Yeah pal its them adapters, been looking for one for over a year now...
I will find out how he is getting on with them. Nobody seems to make them anymore so my mate fort he would give it a try
yeah ordered one from jasegti6 on club 306 but hed sold his last one just before i ordered it Sad and everytime i find one its been snatched up...
Welcome Big Grin

Preston aint too far from me!

Get yourself up to our camping meet in April Smile
(12-02-2013, 02:36 PM)Shea Wrote: [ -> ]yeah ordered one from jasegti6 on club 306 but hed sold his last one just before i ordered it Sad and everytime i find one its been snatched up...

you may find it cheaper and quicker to just fit a xantia/406 manifold...

theres always one for sale on here...or I bought one at scrappys for a fiver
(12-02-2013, 06:13 PM)c.gerrard Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome Big Grin

Hmm might have to do that, the car needs some work to it before then though...

(12-02-2013, 06:15 PM)Piggy1987 Wrote: [ -> ]you may find it cheaper and quicker to just fit a xantia/406 manifold...

theres always one for sale on here...or I bought one at scrappys for a fiver

Yeah ive been concidering that route, but i just really dont wanna be taking the manifolds off again, takes the P*ss..

Just found a new engine, 49k for £120, might be the base of a new engine build...
(13-02-2013, 04:20 PM)Shea Wrote: [ -> ]

Welcome Smile

Dont worry about what your car looks like mate, just turn up for a laugh!
Ive been on loads of car forums over the years and have found that this one has the best social community by far. Everyone is really friendly....just as long as you can handle a bit of banter and Samass trying to put his limbs inside you.
(13-02-2013, 05:08 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]
(13-02-2013, 04:20 PM)Shea Wrote: [ -> ]

Welcome Smile

Dont worry about what your car looks like mate, just turn up for a laugh!
Ive been on loads of car forums over the years and have found that this one has the best social community by far. Everyone is really friendly....just as long as you can handle a bit of banter and Samass trying to put his limbs inside you.

Cheers pal, yeah only been on here a day or so and already more comments and replys than on any other forum ive been part of, (quite a few), as for banter, if you cant take it then gtfo...
Welcome mate Smile prestons not far from me either really, should come down for a bum some day?
Hmm may have to take the offer, after all its only gay if you push back.... Wink
Fitting in already Wink gigiddy
Dunno Ash, it would be pretty hard to get your trouser snake to fit in....