306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: How fast can you change out your engine?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
love the way the bloke underneath gets dragged out haha
Fixed that for you. Like a bawsss
WOW!
Just watched that on Facebook. Me thinks something ain't right there!
Love how at least 2 of them have epic 'taches!
Heh good going,

Fasted ive done is an xud full engine change driving to driving in 2 hours.....stock xud that is mind.
darrenjlobb Wrote:Heh good going,

Fasted ive done is an xud full engine change driving to driving in 2 hours.....stock xud that is mind.
f*ck me thats impressive. 2h is good going :-)
Impressive!

Mr lobbs 2 hours is as well!
Meh, thats over my pit....and with a crane, takes longer without a crane....
Maybe you should grow a moustache to improve speed, seems to work for those guys ^^
il let u no how i get on on saterday cos if mine stil dont work im cutting it out!!!!!!
I reckon we should do this with 1 ways car at camping. It's f*cked anyway so doesn't matter if it doesnt go back in properly
I remember watching that :o Confusedhock: lol
Hitchos Wrote:I remember watching that :o Confusedhock: lol

Did you also have a moustache like that at the time?
I acaully considered doing an engine swap at the campsite to avoid having to drive 5 hours with a charger wining its nuts off and freshly rebuilt motor being raped...
lol i was 5 or summat
darrenjlobb Wrote:I acaully considered doing an engine swap at the campsite to avoid having to drive 5 hours with a charger wining its nuts off and freshly rebuilt motor being raped...
Haha that would be epic. Im sure everyone would help out aswell. Just for braggibg rights when the dyno resulta are out.. "yeah i helped fit that lol"
lol Needs to be done this year Darren
charge by the hour? i dont think so.
Wasn't that on record breakers back in the day ha ha
Me and a mate swapped the engine in his XR2 in 4 hours, like for like swap Smile
I cant see how they manage to get the shafts in? Or am i missing something
Guy underneath is just holding them up and sliding in as the engine drops down...hours have been spent there making that so quick!
INXS Wrote:I cant see how they manage to get the shafts in? Or am i missing something
The guy underneath? Really good at his job lol
ahh yeah gotcha
Class!
Thats a load of bollocks... Bonnet wasnt even bolted on...
About 15 minutes on the buggy, and not cheating with the bolts like the video either...
That's bonkers! As it's been said, the moustache is the key to fastness.
Pages: 1 2