306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Few things for sale - UPDATED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
matte black phase 3 eye lids in good con, one or two scratches but not visible until bonnet opens. £9 Posted

original 306 cd radio, cd player is faulty but I DO have the radio code. Can have this for £5 plus postage on top

Phase 3 rear wipermotor working con £9 posted

JVC KD-R331 headunit, had it a month and suddenly went weird when I wired up my sub, presume a fuse has gone, it works but the buttons don't work, would have gotten it fixed but I liked the look of another one I found. Mint condition in box. £30 posted

HDI back box good con, heavy so not sure about postage yet but £10 collected

Phase 3 fog blanks like new 14 posted

Phase 3 black grill recent respray like 2 weeks ago mint condition 25 posted
What phase are the fog lights from?
3 sorry I didn't specify I'll sort it now
No worries, wanted to check in case you had some phase 2 in amongst the phase 3 stuff...
(11-02-2013, 05:18 PM)RJDubya Wrote: [ -> ]No worries, wanted to check in case you had some phase 2 in amongst the phase 3 stuff...

What p2 stuff do you need fella, I've got a few bits and pieces and I'm in Wrexham. Pm me save spamming this thread
Pics of the PH3 fogs?
I need to email pics due to not being able to sync pics from my phone to computer. Pm me your email
As gay as it sounds i'll take the eye brows. Got a little somthing in mind for them. Pm details please
Sending a pm through now dude
Still everything up for grabs
Bump offers
Bumpety
I'll have the fog blanks (presuming they are the rallye blanks?) for £14 posted mate.
Yeah dude, I'll be taking them off the car this week sometime just waiting for new bulbs for the fogs before I fit them, yup they're the rally blanks, oem ones