306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Why Ddouble parking should be the norm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The one time I don't double park my car and this happens I nearly had a little cry the effort and money uve spent getting the car to a decent stage and some utter c u next Tuesday does that !!!! I nearly punched a randomer in the face I was that angry !!!!! [attachment=5037]
how the f*ck you managed to do that? i did something simular to my 306 last year, my dad had parked my car in the most narrow space, when i came to reverse it out i caught something, with me been a short arse i couldnt see what was over the bonnet with the parking space dipping down at an angle. i normally find a nice decent size space so i can either reverse or drive in, and i double check that there is space so that my car doesnt get a prang etc.
Bit of a shitter mate . Bit of filler and a spare door
It would be so bad if I had done it, someone just hit it and drive off :-( the door I can probably filler and fix myself it's that rear arch that looks a fucker I can't see any way to bend that back out :-(
i found that the 306 archs are quite weak, you mite be able to get the arch knocked back out from the back of the arch.
thats what had to be done with my phase1.
Might give that ago soon just more ballache lol gotta get it sprayed aswell which isn't gunna be cheap :-(
I used to take the plate of the person next to me as a matter of course every time i left the car, back when i gave a shit what it looked like lol.
(11-02-2013, 03:22 PM)procta Wrote: [ -> ]how the f*ck you managed to do that? i did something simular to my 306 last year, my dad had parked my car in the most narrow space, when i came to reverse it out i caught something, with me been a short arse i couldnt see what was over the bonnet with the parking space dipping down at an angle. i normally find a nice decent size space so i can either reverse or drive in, and i double check that there is space so that my car doesnt get a prang etc.

Always wondered how people have issues parking unless you have a really massive car....I forgot about short people though! lol

Oddly I haven't noticed any extra dents on the estate since buying it, get I park it in tiny spaces and often plac cos I'm lazy these days tbh. Confused. Yet on the 1.4 that was almost mint bodywise I was picking up dings all the time! None caused by me though lol.
(11-02-2013, 07:10 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-02-2013, 03:22 PM)procta Wrote: [ -> ]how the f*ck you managed to do that? i did something simular to my 306 last year, my dad had parked my car in the most narrow space, when i came to reverse it out i caught something, with me been a short arse i couldnt see what was over the bonnet with the parking space dipping down at an angle. i normally find a nice decent size space so i can either reverse or drive in, and i double check that there is space so that my car doesnt get a prang etc.

Always wondered how people have issues parking unless you have a really massive car....I forgot about short people though! lol

Oddly I haven't noticed any extra dents on the estate since buying it, get I park it in tiny spaces and often plac cos I'm lazy these days tbh. Confused. Yet on the 1.4 that was almost mint bodywise I was picking up dings all the time! None caused by me though lol.

yeah tom dont forget the short arses. like i say id rather take me time in finding a nice decend size space, and take my time in parking so i dont bump my pride and joy into someone elses pride and joy.
I had ago at a lady who was moaning cos I'd taken two spaces as I was getting shirty with her, husband got out join his missus in my rage and banged the door of the car next to him which then shut them both up lol they swiftly got a massive FUUUUUU haha