306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Many Members in Ireland??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys,
just joined yesterday, brill forum, was just wondering are there many Irish users on here?! Looking forward to hearing from any that are!
Itwasntme
Where abouts are you from?

There's a right few of us from the north, myself, gp123, anto, jonny1.6, con67 and many others that I cant remember the name of. From the south the only member I can think of is sweeney from Cavan. There's becoming a right few of us about!
aye m from up north too, not a bad turnout lol
I'm Co. Down.
I think im the most southern member, not many 306s around here!
How southern's that Bananalad?
(11-02-2013, 02:06 AM)pugolliek Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys,
just joined yesterday, brill forum, was just wondering are there many Irish users on here?! Looking forward to hearing from any that are!
Itwasntme
Welcome to the forum! Smile
(11-02-2013, 10:46 PM)Scott Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-02-2013, 02:06 AM)pugolliek Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys,
Itwasntme
Welcome to the forum! Smile

Cheers Scott!! Smile
welcome!
Carlow lol Do be up in donegal regular though so do pass through offaly now and again!
Are there any members in Dublin? Might have to organise a meet up next time I'm over there.
You driving over Scott? Very few 306s south of the border no one wants to tax them..
(11-02-2013, 11:01 PM)Bananalad Wrote: [ -> ]Carlow lol Do be up in donegal regular though so do pass through offaly now and again!

Aren't ya lucky haha! Smile
f*ck driving the GTi that far lol Not made of money! I'll be flying over but if anyone is in the area there's no harm in a quick pint Smile

What's the tax situation over there then? I've heard it's expensive but not heard a figure, or a reason why?
(11-02-2013, 11:20 PM)Scott Wrote: [ -> ]What's the tax situation over there then? I've heard it's expensive but not heard a figure, or a reason why?

€514 p/a for mine, the reason why?! Cause we're prime candidates to get screwed it seems!!! 2ltr petrol/diesel is €710 p/a....
I see i see lol Its 710 for the year, which is around 610 pound.. Thats for a dturbo. Dunno why its so dear, hungry government? lol

@pugolliek any pictures of your car i used to own a diablo 5 door!
Gimme a min I'll have to go rooting, laptop spazzed and ate a load of itself a few months back so not got much left... be warned its bog standard!!(for now...........)
No bother sure throw up a thread there lol
Nothing on the laptop, will have to root a bit deeper! wasn't too far from Carlow i bought it iirc, in Emo!!
I bought my diablo there too lol
(11-02-2013, 11:15 PM)Scott Wrote: [ -> ]Are there any members in Dublin? Might have to organise a meet up next time I'm over there.

Sounds good!! Smile
Living in Herefordshire at the moment but I'm from Co.Clare.

Welcome to the forum.
Welcome along

From up north, does seem to be a lot more from over here signing up lately
Heres another one for the list.
thurles, co tipperary. iv only ever seen one 306 dturbo in tipp, theres none around Undecided
Co. Clare Smile
(11-02-2013, 11:20 PM)Scott Wrote: [ -> ]f*ck driving the GTi that far lol Not made of money! I'll be flying over but if anyone is in the area there's no harm in a quick pint Smile

What's the tax situation over there then? I've heard it's expensive but not heard a figure, or a reason why?

Tax situation is done by engine cc, up to 1000 is €198 iirc, then it increases rapidly by every 100cc band.

Im from cavan but live in dublin during the week, be happy to meet up for a pint if youre over Smile
Portstewart Co Derry for me.
(11-02-2013, 11:20 PM)Scott Wrote: [ -> ]f*ck driving the GTi that far lol Not made of money! I'll be flying over but if anyone is in the area there's no harm in a quick pint Smile

A 1.9 is €710, 2.1 is €906. Anything over 2.0L isn't very popular over here... At lest it's capped at 3.0L Confused

I suppose I may add myself to this list! I'm new but from Meath
Pages: 1 2