306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Buying veg oil. Were to get it from cheap!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Should be easy enough.
This is why I work is Iranians they're much better people Smile and most speak English. Smile
what ya doing paying for it when ya at the takeaway...just get the waste and filter it!!!
It's like nobody reads...

Multiple times in this thread people have said things that have already been answered.
(10-02-2013, 07:02 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: [ -> ]Should be easy enough.
This is why I work is Iranians they're much better people Smile and most speak English. Smile

I worked for a few forgin people i think Chinese are far the best even if they think im talking german ;-) lol

(10-02-2013, 07:13 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: [ -> ]It's like nobody reads...

Multiple times in this thread people have said things that have already been answered.

LOL! Ive repeated my self a few times

But piggy They already have some one that buys it from them and i would rather buy new save all the messing of filtering it.

May have got a booker key fob of my nephews grandmar apparently they just scan the key fob so should be ok if not i will go to jj's,

Thanks for all the info guys

Just one thing no one answered whats the bosch like on rapeseed oil???
better on rapeseed than veg . .Smile

and sunflower is better than veg too . .
(10-02-2013, 08:24 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: [ -> ]better on rapeseed than veg . .Smile

Whys it better???
(10-02-2013, 09:14 PM)Chris_90 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-02-2013, 08:24 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: [ -> ]better on rapeseed than veg . .Smile

Whys it better???

it's slightly thinner . .Smile
(10-02-2013, 09:28 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-02-2013, 09:14 PM)Chris_90 Wrote: [ -> ]

Whys it better???

it's slightly thinner . .Smile

so it wont cause any problems with the pump? or anything else? not looked at prices if its cheaper may get one of them instead
I go to Bookers occasionally for beer and used to go with my brother to get veg for his DT. All I ever did was ask for a day pass and you just sign a bit of paper. Never had an issue.
rapeseed has a higher calorie figure though than sunflower
sunflower and ra*e . .(oo err) is usually more expensive than veg which tends to be soya bean . .Smile
Yer just looked it is a few quid more exspensive, well thanks for the help guy just need to get bosch on then im ready for the veg Smile
Pages: 1 2