306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Instrument cluster strip down
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Another probably annoying and simple question.

Can you remove the face of the instrument cluster (the bit with the holesin to see the dials), hope you get what i mean.

It looks to be part of the body of the cluster or will it come away separately so i can repaint it? Or will i have to take all the dials out the back?

Thanks

Ian
It does come apart, you need to take the instrument cluster out of the dash, unclip the perspex/plastic on the front, then iirc, then piece you want more or less just pulls out. This pic is taken from my project thread, shows the seperate parts:

[Image: IMG_20120202_201644.jpg]
awesome cheers, thats another job to add to list for tomorrow. maybe it can be added to the bulb change guide if some one has time. i can try and remember to get some pics when i do it tomorrow aswell.
No worries, glad to help! Big Grin
(09-02-2013, 10:08 PM)PE02KHG Wrote: [ -> ]awesome cheers, thats another job to add to list for tomorrow. maybe it can be added to the bulb change guide if some one has time. i can try and remember to get some pics when i do it tomorrow aswell.

Ill ad it eventually.
(09-02-2013, 09:33 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: [ -> ][Image: IMG_20120202_201644.jpg]

il see your dash and raise you another set

[Image: dash.jpg]

this might help you Wink

http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-1942.html