306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: My GTI 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey people I just got a gti 6 as a non runner cos the cam belt snapped will get it back on the road soon [attachment=4978]
[attachment=4979]
[attachment=4980]
[attachment=4981]
What do you people think more pics and updates soon
you gonna be dropping a new block in?
Tidy, not ofter you come across a ph3 nile 6.

Lets just hope it dosnt end up like your provence 306 hey?
Please dont put any stickers on it pweaaasse! Looks good id drop a new lump in it tbh
(09-02-2013, 08:24 PM)puglove Wrote: [ -> ]Tidy, not ofter you come across a ph3 nile 6.

Lets just hope it dosnt end up like your provence 306 hey?

China innit?
Nah, thats not China. I'd say Nile as well, but i could be wrong. Defo not China though. Big Grin
Looks china to me lol
Looks the same colour as my old Nile Dturbo
(10-02-2013, 02:55 PM)strictly_derv Wrote: [ -> ]Looks the same colour as my old Nile Dturbo

So not china then? lol
its a nile not a china lol hopefully get it on the road soon and take it to one of the meets and i be kind t you wingnut i try not to lose you to much lol
Ahh, but once i have the pennies to complete my vision, you wont have to "go easy" on me, i'll leave you for dust any which way you look at it! lol
Welcome to the nile '6 crew haha, looks clean mate.. that boot really does look so much better than the ph2 one :/
definitely nile ruan .
That looks like an unclean China to me, but hey!
Wingnut we have to see about that lol

Thanks it's my first gti6 it needs a good wash and wax