306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: G.I smr 205gti wheels,coilovers,big fmic setup,breaking pugrat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
clutch is going and getting loads of electrical problems so will be breaking pugrat soon
so at the moment im just gauging interest on what is worth taking off to sale as when i come to do it i will only have a day or so to strip it and waigh it in

so here is a list of things i think may intrest some of you

4x smr 205gti wheels in violet with 4 good tyres,2 195/5015 and 2 185/55/15
£100 ono

cheap ebay coilovers,less than 1 year old,rear dampers have never been fitted
£100 ono

big fmic with all pipes and citroen xantia inlet manifold
£150 ono

ph1 rad £10

also the rest of the car if there are any bits that you may need from it just ask

pics on request or see my build thread
http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-6416.htm...ght=pugrat

PS,FOR THE ONES THAT ARE HARD OF READING IM NOT BREAKING AND SALEING BITS JUST YET BUT WILL BE AS SOON AS I CAN FIND ANOTHER CAR

thanks parrot
If some wants the inlet, I will have the rest of the setup.

If not put me down for the whole lot, since your not breaking it yet I can wait and see.
(09-02-2013, 03:09 PM)Pompey306mark Wrote: [ -> ]If some wants the inlet, I will have the rest of the setup.

If not put me down for the whole lot, since your not breaking it yet I can wait and see.

i might be interested in the inlet. depends on price.Rolleyes
Tinted rear quarter windows also.
Again may be interested on the inlet. And if you want you can post it to mark and I'll pick it up as I'm only round the corner from him
Yea that's cool with me Phil.
Do you still have the wheels?
alll still here as i have not taken it off the road yet Wink

aggyj17,Pompey306mark
thats cool with me about the intercooler setup but may be a problem with the pipe setup as my pipe from the turbo goes up through the manifold and out the side near the battery

Pompey306mark ,i will let the windows go for £30 ono

i also have danny intrested in the intercooler setup and the coilovers but it will be on a first with the money gets them

from the way the clutch is going it will be taken off the road at the end of the month so keep a eye on this thread around that time

ps if anyone has a metro,robin or a corsa b 1.5td going cheap with tax and mot can you let me know thanks parrot