306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Come on then... who has balls?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Im willing to fund this!

[Image: 384972_206514822755977_100001923832105_4...7282_n.jpg]
Not me but love to see it done. Big Grin
Such a good idea!
Actualy may have to do this to the gf while she sleeps ninja
Chris Wrote:Actualy may have to do this to the gf while she sleeps ninja

hahahahahahaa!! lmao i suggest you keep the key... or swallow it :twisted:
haha..very good!
That's a brilliant plan.. Imagine the fun trying to get it off!
If you do this hook the key over the hasp of the lock for extra lolz

I might do this to my little sister next time i see her
Just for Lols

[Image: b02570db.jpg]

[Image: 395530c7.jpg]

Lock is rusty as f*ck so didn't close it haha
Matt - you only have one testicle... i could do a similiar thing on my lips - close it or GTFO! Wink

peer pressure ftw..
Close it, close it, close it!
i actually have a padlock almost identicle to the one in the pic under my bed that is open and i dont have the key for it, no idea where it is lmao
4WayDiablo Wrote:i actually have a padlock almost identicle to the one in the pic under my bed that is open and i dont have the key for it, no idea where it is lmao

What's that for? Chaining Sam to the ceiling?
NiallHarper Wrote:
4WayDiablo Wrote:i actually have a padlock almost identicle to the one in the pic under my bed that is open and i dont have the key for it, no idea where it is lmao

good plan batman!
NiallHarper Wrote:

:o :dance:
This thread, is full of win
NiallHarper Wrote:

Ceiling? Eurgh, all the syphilis puss would drip out onto you.
haha
they did this to me at work, managed to wrestle the key back tho!
i could probably get a smallish padlock through my lip...
Dum-Dum Wrote:Ceiling? Eurgh, all the syphilis puss would drip out onto you.

f*ck man!! jesus! have some morals! ...oh wait, this message was from, oh yeh thats right.. nevermind. :clap:
Wait till I get home, one with it closed Wink
Badasss!
Haha, you legend Matt!
lmao
Did this to my mate last year on a Friday night when he was drunk. It was Sunday when I finally gave him the key only I exchange for a afternoon on the beer. I can be a right bastard when I want to. Funny as fook. The whole pub was watching.
Same as jackass really where they put a d lock round peoples heads, you can't get them over lol

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk
NiallHarper Wrote:
4WayDiablo Wrote:What's that for? Chaining Sam to the ceiling?

No one is chaining me to the ceiling.. Get the thought out of your mind lol would be quiet fun tho haha x
smanfa Wrote:No one is chaining me to the ceiling.. Get the thought out of your mind lol would be quiet fun tho haha x

Yeah it would be quite fun! :mrgreen:

If I get these thoughts out of my mind, what's supposed to amuse me while I'm at work?
I dont understand why people would want massive holes in their ears? :S
Party trick, love grosing out people with them. And as of last night, got some attention with the ladies with them. They all wanted to finger my hole ( oo er )
lmao
Pages: 1 2 3