306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: phase1 onto phase2 front end
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i was wondering if anyone can help me with the wiring of the headlights as i plan to upgrade from phase 1 to phase 2 or a step by step guide would be much apreciated
Why phase 2? Surely if yoi want to swap the front end phase 3 would look better?

But whatever floats your boat.

Wiring the lights isn't too much of a pain, just get your new lights with as much of the donar car loom as possible, makes re wiring far easier.
Dont, just dont.
(07-02-2013, 05:23 PM)Bananalad Wrote: [ -> ]Dont, just dont.

someone took out my front end its hard to get phase 1 bits iv been offered a full front end off a gti same colour so for cost reasons it makes sense i will fully restore it when the finances improve
Buy a multimeter for about 10 quid and work it out!
Hold out for a phase 1 dude, would be ashame to ph2 it
(07-02-2013, 05:28 PM)Sambarker Wrote: [ -> ]Buy a multimeter for about 10 quid and work it out!

and a box of fuses lol Itwasntme
(07-02-2013, 05:26 PM)davieboy-rfc-1690 Wrote: [ -> ]

someone took out my front end its hard to get phase 1 bits iv been offered a full front end off a gti same colour so for cost reasons it makes sense i will fully restore it when the finances improve

Sick one, claim off there insurance and get the bits? Tongue
(07-02-2013, 05:30 PM)Bananalad Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-02-2013, 05:26 PM)davieboy-rfc-1690 Wrote: [ -> ]

Sick one, claim off there insurance and get the bits? Tongue
they kindly left without leaving their details so ill just fix it instead of claiming my own
Unless your getting the bits very cheap id wait for the phase 1 bits, save wiring headlights and all..
(07-02-2013, 05:35 PM)Bananalad Wrote: [ -> ]Unless your getting the bits very cheap id wait for the phase 1 bits, save wiring headlights and all..

everything i need for £70 its a no brainer and gets me on the road again
turned out to be a straight forward easy change over pics to follow