306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Top gear 306
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nerver seen this one before.

1st time iv seen a 306 put up agenst an evo aswell lmao

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q5SVHpN_CU
God id forgotten how boring top gear used to be!
Bit harsh putting a 306 up against a Evo and Ferrari
Well remember Peugeot did market it as the 'slowest in its class', the class being against supercars.

[attachment=4943]
Epic lol, but i think peugeot were dreaming a little with that
'6 Was almost 19k new according to that poster!
(06-02-2013, 08:23 PM)Midnightclub Wrote: [ -> ]'6 Was almost 19k new according to that poster!

yeah for the ph2 i think. Ive got the original invoice for mine somewhere and that was just over 20k
top gear mag 3/4months ago listed the 306 S16 as one of the top 10 FWD best cars ever
(06-02-2013, 08:49 PM)Piggy1987 Wrote: [ -> ]top gear mag 3/4months ago listed the 306 S16 as one of the top 10 FWD best cars ever

That goes with out saying! Smile
oh...well I said it...and topgear did
Does seem a bit unfair a comparison lol
Ah well more 306 face time
(06-02-2013, 08:18 PM)Scott Wrote: [ -> ]Well remember Peugeot did market it as the 'slowest in its class', the class being against supercars.

This is one of the best posters in the world ever
In that poster, it almost makes morning piss colour look nice.
Shame its not! lol
Anyone try'd ringing the number on the poster?
Lol, that's like an ad I'd write 'its shit compared to anything similar....but buy it anyway' lol

Plus, using blaze was just really taking the piss, I take it they didn't actually want to sell them? Confused Tongue
Tom, i might just start deleting every negative post you put up!
That'd be a full time job though tbf....
(06-02-2013, 09:38 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, that's like an ad I'd write 'its shit compared to anything similar....but buy it anyway' lol
I think you completely missed the point of the ad, but oh well.
(06-02-2013, 08:18 PM)Scott Wrote: [ -> ]Well remember Peugeot did market it as the 'slowest in its class', the class being against supercars.
Remember it well, great ad. The 'class being' 6 gears.
(06-02-2013, 09:59 PM)Scott Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-02-2013, 09:38 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, that's like an ad I'd write 'its shit compared to anything similar....but buy it anyway' lol
I think you completely missed the point of the ad, but oh well.

Whoosh.
Even the peugeot marketing guys thought blaze was a good choise!
(07-02-2013, 02:14 AM)Ben Jay Wrote: [ -> ]Even the peugeot marketing guys thought blaze was a good choise!

They most prob got paid more commission to sell blaze over any colour lol
I like blaze to be fair Smile
(07-02-2013, 02:14 AM)Ben Jay Wrote: [ -> ]Even the peugeot marketing guys thought blaze was a good choise!

Well they had to advertise the slowest in it's class, Blaze being the ultimate choice for slowing a car down!