306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Another wheels thread!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Trying to find a set of wheels for my Polo and have found that Demon Tweeks do a few decent sets in on finance but my dilemma is what size? I was wanting to make it a bit wide and low but now I'm thinking of keeping it fairly standard, lowered obviously and then some alloys...But do I go for 15's or 17's?

Linky...These are the ones I'm looking at or possibly even These!

Opinions and which size should I go for baring in mind I'm thinking of sticking a 1.4 8V in it and doing a few track days!
15's
15s, better acceleration so more useful than a better top speed. And rotas arent much more and are my favourite ever wheels now. What about second hand and a couple of cans of paint.
+ better handling, better looks and cheaper tyres. Just hunt eBay and see what you can get that's a bit different, there's shit loads of 4x100's on there
On a polo 6N id go 14s in all honesty. 17s will look super chavtastic
Just put my order in and submitted the application which with any luck will be passed settled on a set of Team Dynamics ProRace 1.2 15" in white already shod with Toyo T1R tyres...Just gotta hope they accept me!

Declined - I f*cking hate credit checks Sad
get some ATS classics for it
(06-02-2013, 06:00 PM)puglove Wrote: [ -> ]get some ATS classics for it

They wouldn't be right A) Everyone does ATS Classics B) When the new lump goes in and it's on the coilovers I will be doing navigation rallies with any luck
keep an eye out mate the pro's are around...theres a ford/pug fitment set going on ebay cheap, brand new, not right size but shows they out there...