306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Breaking phase 2 black 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So after a change of plans I'm going to break my pug. I'm going to be keeping bump strips, crystal headlights and interior. I do have the original interior to go back in.
I will sell complete for £650. She has just had a refurbished rear beam fitted with new callipers and discs and pads. Drop link, and p bushes. Beam lowered 40mm. She has 126k miles a massive folder of receipts including timing belt. She is mot till April.
If she doesn't go complete I'd like the engine to go first before I break the rest. No idea how much it's worth so ill say a price and I'm sure someone can guide me. £350 for engine and running gear?
Once that's gone rest will be available
[Image: 7854AEF2-80BA-49A9-BF57-E10E2734B611-255...6FC47F.jpg]
what steering wheel does it have, 3 spoke leather? If so pics and condition would you post to bs5?
[Image: b9977cc4762f17683be8e81f219c2f6f.jpg]
Steering wheel, isn't the best condition, yeah I'd be willing to post. Make me an offer posted for it
What condition is the gear knob in? How much for it posted? Smile
Hey Scott

The gear knob is in excellent condition, need to wait and see what the one is like in the new 6 I'm getting before I sell it. If I do, u have first dibs £20 posted sound ok?
[Image: 2b9bebb2e6d26f5f7f83804f8a457c30.jpg]
Sounds great Nadine, thanks Smile
Hate you scrott
Axle price
Would it be just the axle or with callipers etc?
Complete
£200? Not sure on what it's worth. Been offered £150 just for the axle without callipers etc
(06-02-2013, 06:45 PM)Nadine Wrote: [ -> ]£200? Not sure on what it's worth. Been offered £150 just for the axle without callipers etc

Normally sell for £80-120 with calipers condition dependent so id rip his arm off at £150 without calipers
My axle has just been refurbished been on the car 2 months and the car has done 0 miles since it was fitted. It's also lowered 40mm
ah i see
Sorry just realised that sounded really rude lol. What I should have said is how much do you think it's worth? I'm new to this so unsure on costs but don't want ripped off
A fully rebuilt beam would be worth £150-200 I'd say Smile
how much for the alternator posted??
Thanks Scott

I've no idea how much an alternator is worth so I'm open to offers on things like that
its a bugger you so far aware...would snap up that beam
I would have had the rub strips, but you're keeping them. Damn.
If it changes ill let u know Smile
Car sold complete