306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: How Did You Find Us?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm curious as to how you found us?

I know most of us came over from the dark side, wondering how you new guys are getting here.

Welcome Smile
Came up on google when searching for 306 owners clubs when I got me motor
I er...well.
I searched for 'gay thumb bum car friends anal rapey bum sex 306" and it led me here
I was part of the launch party. Most will have found this due to me chronically adding everyone I know to the 306oc fb Wink
Being held hostage.. Tried to leave but they wouldn't let me.
I didn't go online on the other side for awhile over Christmas, went back on and it seemed rather quiet. Took me awhile to realise what had happened. Glad I did though!
Think someone must of mentioned this place over there.

I didn't know how/when/why it happened till I spoke to someone at FCS!
(05-02-2013, 01:11 AM)Scott Wrote: [ -> ]I er...well.

Go on, I'm intrigued..
dark side.
It's the only way I get to see/talk to my boyfriend

Tongue
(05-02-2013, 10:52 AM)Kimmie Wrote: [ -> ]It's the only way I get to see/talk to my boyfriend

Tongue

lmao

I came over from the dark side too once it went quiet. I still remember the first time I logged on here, saw SRowell in the chat box, said hi, and was greeted with "NUTZ!!!" lol
Sam does like nuts
(05-02-2013, 01:11 AM)Scott Wrote: [ -> ]I er...well.

Distroyed several peoples life with this adictive forum???

I want compo!
was on the other site. then found matt was giving away some steel wheels so went and picked them up. when i was there he was telling me about this site so i joined!
I was actually looking for parts, then, thought I'd join! Some useful stuff to look at, at least we all experience the same problems with our 306's
Was on the dark side back when I had the 1.4. Then went back on with my old hdi. The at Christmas it started to get really quiet wondered why then realised a thread saying they'd gone quiet and noticed someone say 306oc.
Came on here and it was all new people new oc. So started on here and became my second home!
(05-02-2013, 12:53 PM)Ben Jay Wrote: [ -> ]was on the other site. then found matt was giving away some steel wheels so went and picked them up. when i was there he was telling me about this site so i joined!

Ah so it's his fault then.
Someone needs to give him some more warnings :p
(06-02-2013, 09:47 PM)Chris Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-02-2013, 12:53 PM)Ben Jay Wrote: [ -> ]was on the other site. then found matt was giving away some steel wheels so went and picked them up. when i was there he was telling me about this site so i joined!

Ah so it's his fault then.
Someone needs to give him some more warnings :p

lmao
whistle
Dumdum mention a coup and that I should join up. So here I am.

But Scott's bad lying at the Xmas meet was our first clue.

Ps not lying just bad poker face.
+1 for Scotts bad lying at the crimbo meet.
Then one evening matt just took it viral and was on it like sonic. 17th member to join the club iirc :-)
I didn't wanna come over at first as I hate change....but it soon got boring over there with only 3 regulars left and noone in thr chatbox so I came over here a while after the initial influx of members.

But now I can't bloody leave! Confused. Dunno what id do without you guys.... /gay
(06-02-2013, 10:23 PM)Pompey306mark Wrote: [ -> ]Dumdum mention a coup and that I should join up. So here I am.

But Scott's bad lying at the Xmas meet was our first clue.

Ps not lying just bad poker face.

(06-02-2013, 10:34 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: [ -> ]+1 for Scotts bad lying at the crimbo meet.
Then one evening matt just took it viral and was on it like sonic. 17th member to join the club iirc :-)
In all honesty, we hadn't even confirmed anything at that point and it was just talk, but I don't remember anyone actually talking to me about it?
Fcs!! Was Deffinetly on the wrong owners stand, .net 5 cars looked over at oc 50+ cars hmmm and .net wernt as helpfull!
DumDum's sig on .net.

Something about three hundred and six original couches finding a land to be free in.. lol Didn't take long to suss it out
(06-02-2013, 11:22 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote: [ -> ]DumDum's sig on .net.

Something about three hundred and six original couches finding a land to be free in.. lol Didn't take long to suss it out
Thread 1!
http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-1.html
I had a phone call from some abusive cockney bloke...
Dark side.

No one told me about it or anything, I just sort of wandered across.....
Constant badgering by my friends who are on here, complaining that the other forum sites were crap. lol

Wink
Dragged into it after camping with you lot at fcs Tongue
Pages: 1 2