306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: 306OC Tax disc holders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ive still got some of these available from the group buy we did last year.

Ive got 2x Red, 5x Silver, 1x Gold, 7X Blue. No black ones left.

[Image: 7B1C5619-C2C1-4E46-9712-B2D4BB411C30-395...CAA1C9.jpg]

Price is £9 collected from a meet that i am attending (most in the south tbh), or £10.50 posted. They come with a allen key and sticky pads to stick to the windscreen.

Payment to payments@306oc.co.uk please and then send me a PM with your name and address and colour.
If you are pay paling the money, please either send via gift or if you want to send via goods, cover the fees your self. We are making no profit on these what so ever so will be making a loss if we have to pay the fees. Oh and of course, if you want to add on a donation to the forum, that is more than welcome Smile
I still never got mine... So I don't know if it's part of this lot or not, but need one put aside please! Silver btw
Thanks Niall for posting this up. If anyone does buy one, please PM me to let me know just in case I miss this thread.
Curt i didnt realise. Thought Scott had taken yours. Ill put it to one side.
Ill have one you at ace this month? Could pick it up then?
I am mate. Will bring them with me!
Cheers mate
Ill have a red one at ace meet on the 18 February Smile
One blue one will be cool.
I would like a blue one.

FFS, how has my life go to the stage where I actually care about what tax disc holder I have?!?!

lol
(04-02-2013, 09:43 PM)Ben hdi306 Wrote: [ -> ]Ill have a red one at ace meet on the 18 February Smile

Cool Smile if your paying cash, can you make sure you have change as i generally dont have any on me!

(04-02-2013, 10:15 PM)c.gerrard Wrote: [ -> ]I would like a blue one.

FFS, how has my life go to the stage where I actually care about what tax disc holder I have?!?!

lol

Posted?

(04-02-2013, 10:05 PM)Pompey306mark Wrote: [ -> ]One blue one will be cool.

No worries. You coming to ace this month or want it posted?
If Niall doesn't have any then I might have some Smile

Alternatively, you can pay by paypal now and collect it at Ace Wink
Do you have any spare sticky things? I put mine on and it just kept falling off.
(04-02-2013, 10:47 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have any spare sticky things? I put mine on and it just kept falling off.

Yes i do mate. Put a couple of quid in the club donation fund and ill post you out a pack. Oh and send me your address obviously lol
(04-02-2013, 10:48 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-02-2013, 10:47 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have any spare sticky things? I put mine on and it just kept falling off.

Yes i do mate. Put a couple of quid in the club donation fund and ill post you out a pack. Oh and send me your address obviously lol

Ok will do after work dude Smile.
Never got mine either :/
(05-02-2013, 07:45 AM)declantg Wrote: [ -> ]Never got mine either :/

Well why didn't you say sooner? It's too late now to try and claim from the royal fail.
Completely forgot about it
Sorry mate but we can't send you another one. If you had of let us know earlier, we could of claimed from the royal fail but it's far too late now and considering we haven't made any money on these, it would be taking money from the club if we sent you a free one.
any idea if there would be another group buy?
We could well do, but we'd have to be ordering around 50 units.
one black Big Grin
Phil, we can get them singly but they will be a lot more expensive...like near the £20 mark.