306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Found these on eBay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've got a set in 14" if you're intrested
Not my thing just thought someone else might fancy them
Pricy considering its a starting bid no tyres and need a refurb
Seen these ain't keen
(04-02-2013, 04:06 PM)Sambarker Wrote: [ -> ]I've got a set in 14" if you're intrested

Picture ???
This is a pic of sams from his project thread
Are those the 14" ones ?? My mate Tom has a set of 15" ones and I beg him to return them to factory spec I.e machine polished like those eBay ones his are refurbed in silver they look good but not my kinda look [attachment=4872]
Yes sams are 14" i would go 15" minimum,

And iv seen tom's in the flesh he could run an 5mm or so on the ET/ spacer
Every time I see Tom I just want the wheels flush with the arch lol
Yeah would be better, Just needs to roll his inner lip
I'm on the case lol I've got an arch roller and a heat gun on the way so hopefully
I'll persuade him to let me do it once I've had some practice :-) I just love the clean flush look and I want it sooooo bad on my hdi but everywhere I look to get it perfect you need to cut and weld the arch by the rear door :-( I want this [attachment=4875] and I really want to know what fitment this car is also [attachment=4876]
The project thread for the china 5 door is here >http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-370.html

There should be fittment details in there

4000 posts YO what do i win???
f*ck all.
OOOHHH come on, do you know how hard it is to spam 4000 posts?
(04-02-2013, 09:26 PM)puglove Wrote: [ -> ]OOOHHH come on, do you know how hard it is to spam 4000 posts?

Yeah i do.....
Your the exception darling