306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Facebook.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone else find that this is the main cause of shit between relationships/friends? or is it just me?

Basically split up with my 7 month pregnant girlfriend over something silly, then she told me that I wasn't allowed to see my baby when she was born. Something little got put on facebook then *COUGH* Her friend *COUGH* then decides to tell her brother and then it turns into her family turning against me, and then turning against her too.

Wayyyy out of control over one little status saying something like 'I'll fight until my last breath, thats a promise'
Facebook is a major ball ache. I use it to only speak to friends now.

Shit situation though mate, hope it all sorts out
Bitches be crazy... And Facebook will get you killed
I find that the problem is not with facebook but actually with the people who use it.
(03-02-2013, 05:03 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]I find that the problem is not with facebook but actually with the people who use it.

And the Crap some people post!!!

Do we need to know what you had for tea?
How little time a mother spends with her daughters??
Or that they are off for sexy time with there partner???

No we dont
I get this with baby/child photos. 3-4 everyday of some random event, per girl!

Then its a photo of their dinner.

Saying that, I love posting random crap from tickld/9gag on there, so I geuss im just as bad.
Don't really bother with Facebook. Just use it to have a nosey now. Nearly split up with mrs once because I was speaking to a old friend. Which got turned round to me wanting to go shag her....
People get into shit with facebook because they broadcast every aspect of there life on it. I only really use it for Car/MTB related shizzle, Family/Personal stuff stays off it.
I can understand with what people post, but putting 'ill fight until my last breath and that's a promise' isn't broadcasting my life or showing people what's really going on.
I have to agree - facebook can cause a lot of shit between people; i admittedly can't always get on with social networking.. but it's one of those things that will always be around and is important to take it all with a pinch of salt! Media messahing is by far the important thing, reality and the relationship aside from it is.
Yep you really do have to be careful with anything you say on the internet because you cant show different emotions in what you write. Causes so many arguments and misunderstandings!
Facebook is great for stalking all the fit girls you went to school with........and then finding out they're all pregnant! Confused

But yeah I dont write much on there incase it offends/upsets anyone, I tend to use facebook chat instead tbh.
People complain about the sheer quantity of baby photo's on Facebook but actually having a baby of my own I can now understand why!

It's pointless sending 10+ picture messages of the same picture to your relatives when you can do it in 5 seconds on Facebook! My grandparents don't even own a phone that can accept picture messages, but they do have a laptop and a Facebook account...

But yea, Facebook is mainly evil. I just use it for snooping / wishing happy birthdays (cos I'm too skint to buy a card!) and selling stuff...
facebook is as only good and as safe as the info you post on it.
Facebook messes up many relationships, but you find it's the same relationships that could be broken up by idle gossip regardless of facebook's existence or not.

(03-02-2013, 06:51 PM)C.A.R. Wrote: [ -> ]People complain about the sheer quantity of baby photo's on Facebook but actually having a baby of my own I can now understand why!

It's pointless sending 10+ picture messages of the same picture to your relatives when you can do it in 5 seconds on Facebook! My grandparents don't even own a phone that can accept picture messages, but they do have a laptop and a Facebook account...

But yea, Facebook is mainly evil. I just use it for snooping / wishing happy birthdays (cos I'm too skint to buy a card!) and selling stuff...

They should have a custom list of who can see the photos then as I frankly don't give a toss about all these kids that seem to populate my feed unless their my niece or nephew.

Problem is, I don't want to delete the girls as they're sorta fit usually lol
Meh, soon as baby pics hit my newsfeed I usually delete the person.... lol

Babies are disgusting tbh, they're kinda like people, but smaller and more disgusting and usually covered in some sort of gunk that has left thier nose/mouth/arse. Confused
This happened to me earlier tonight too. Mainly due to my insecurities I made a move on a female I like a couple of nights ago didn't know whether I had f*cked it up etc then a friend decided to tell said female that I had said everything I'm naming no names. But either way I've lost my best friend because of something that got blown out of proportion.

Facebook is a f*cking disgusting vile site that I'm seriously considering deleting my account now.
Shit man, that don't sound good.

Agreed Facebook is dogshit.

What really annoys me is when your missus would rather you write 'I love you' on her facebook wall so every-f**king-body can see me being a soppy c**t and show 'how happy we are/were'
Which I didn't like because there's always someone out there that isn't happy because of a break up and doesn't want to read our life story.

I hate relationships, I hate Facebook, I hate people but I love you guys.

There's more actual decent social networking right here on oc! I spend more of my time here speaking to people I actually like, without no stupid ass bitch fights filling my depressive news feed.
Can be used for good or for bad.

It's f*cked up a couple of my relationships too. But maybe they were supposed to end, mines been more girlfriends getting onto my Facebook somehow.

Which would of been fine if I had nothing to hide...

But yeah I think it turns people into stalkers.

For example girls reading into people's photos Ive 'liked' and stuff, it's like chill out I just liked it because its a cool picture not because I want to f*ck said person!
mainly just use facebook for trolling uni kids going on about "loving uni life 20k13"
that and getting into girls knickers, but as said prevuiosly, i dont think anyone should use facebook seriously as the main portal into their life. its pretty stupid tbf, just go out and actually talk to people lol
I use it to keep in contact with the people i don't see in person anymore, It's great for getting updates on whether your friend from the Army has been made redundant or not!
Also saves me from keeping a whole list of numbers to names i cannot remember on my phone. Better to have it on FB!!

However, that aside... I have known things to end because of what has been said on FB, my ex's in the past have questioned some things that were put on there by my friends.

I'd get rid of it if it wasn't a good way to keep in contact with a bunch of people around the country! Smile
I hate it with a passion.

I used it for a few years, but yes it is just a source of trouble, backstabbing & general lady gardens. You cant fart without someone saying you shit yourself

Social networking sites are a no no for me completely. Don't use a single one anymore! If I want to speak to someone i'll text or call them
(03-02-2013, 05:17 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: [ -> ]Don't really bother with Facebook. Just use it to have a nosey now. Nearly split up with mrs once because I was speaking to a old friend. Which got turned round to me wanting to go shag her....

I know this feeling all too well.

And I liked a girls photo a few days ago, so she wrote on my wall "who da fuk r u an y u like my pic u fukin pedo" etc. I explained she was the year below same at school so he pretended she didn't know me :S
I have facebook and twitter for the sole purpose of ruining lives becasue its so easy.. Yes I am that twat!
(04-02-2013, 03:56 PM)Pugmarshall Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-02-2013, 05:17 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: [ -> ]Don't really bother with Facebook. Just use it to have a nosey now. Nearly split up with mrs once because I was speaking to a old friend. Which got turned round to me wanting to go shag her....

I know this feeling all too well.

And I liked a girls photo a few days ago, so she wrote on my wall "who da fuk r u an y u like my pic u fukin pedo" etc. I explained she was the year below same at school so he pretended she didn't know me :S

Should have told her that was a 'vapid lady garden that is devoid of intelligence'. She'd have spent a week googling the words and will have forgotten it all when she's finished lol
I like it, good for sharing funny stuff with friends and organising events. Also have a friend whos touring the world and its interesting to see what hes up to
(04-02-2013, 02:53 AM)Andy Wrote: [ -> ]Shit man, that don't sound good.

What really annoys me is when your missus would rather you write 'I love you' on her facebook wall so every-f**king-body can see me being a soppy c**t and show 'how happy we are/were'
Which I didn't like because there's always someone out there that isn't happy because of a break up and doesn't want to read our life story.

There's more actual decent social networking right here on oc! I spend more of my time here speaking to people I actually like, without no stupid ass bitch fights filling my depressive news feed.
I f*cking hated the fact that she used to write 'I love you' on my wall then complain when I didn't write it back.
I know mate... It's ridiculous
Some people just don't understand what life is really about.

My ex left me because I apparently 'couldn't be arsed with her' - Meaning I never wrote on her wall or text her every 3.9 seconds.

She's on Facebook at the moment (after re-adding me and trying to make me jealous) uploading pictures of her dinner! I mean wtf!!

Ahh well I've slept with most of her friends now! Winner!
But do I post this on Facebook? No. Would I? No.

Facebook should be banned!
(04-02-2013, 02:53 AM)Andy Wrote: [ -> ]Shit man, that don't sound good.

I blocked and deleted most of my cousins for the exact same reason, being a single guy is hard enough but being single for the best part of 10 years and me continually trying to find someone it gets rather f*cking annoying when you can't get anyone and then you log in and see "Love you, no I love you more!" every single f*cking second of every single f*cking day when 90% of them are only doing that because they've been out the night before got absolutely twatted and shagged the local bike and are trying to make up for it etc. A friend of mine got blocked and deleted by me because I was f*cking sick of seeing him "In a relationship with..." only for it to change to "Single" a few hours later because he's shagged it and f*cked it off in the same sentence.

Really f*cking depresses me when I get to see the womanisers out there acting all lovey dovey to get what they want and then BOOM they're gone when all I am trying to do is find someone and if I can't find someone to live my bitter twisted life the way I choose to without some random lady garden turning around and bugging me with the f*cking mushy gushy shit.

And reading that back...f*ck I have deep seated issues.
Way i see it, these people who feel the need to say i love you to their partners several times a day via facebook and text are incredibly insecure in them selfs and need to sort their shit out.
Not saying i dont love my missus because i do but that doesnt mean i text her several times a day reminding her of the fact just so i can feel loved when she replies!
Pages: 1 2