306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: New car time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Its here Smile
Dont know why i didnt get rid of the gti for this sooner. Makes you realise just how poor these french cars are!

[Image: 0F3D7AB0-FEE6-471D-B0D1-E2523547A044-292...0A9243.jpg]

[Image: AF6E683F-B3D3-457C-A41E-84E805CF2244-292...AD41A0.jpg]

Drives nicer than a 6, handles almost as well and is just as fast except it does 60mpg!
Really dont know why i didnt do it sooner. And best bit is, it wont break down like a 13 year old french car Big Grin Cheap epic motoring FTW!
wow . . . .that really does look like a turd on wheels . . . . .upside. 7 year guarantee or something i guess . .lol
Sorry dude but its not gonna win any beauty awards.
What is it? Lol apart from a kia ora
Kia Ceed SW. Reasonably priced car lol.
That is hideous, fortunately you can't see it from inside.

Did you get a discount by them not painting it too?

KIA - Killed in action.
Fit!!
(31-01-2013, 04:09 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Its here Smile

Drives nicer than a 6, handles almost as well and is just as fast except it does 60mpg!
Really dont know why i didnt do it sooner. And best bit is, it wont break down like a 13 year old french car Big Grin Cheap epic motoring FTW!

Oh dear Sad the forum now has its very own James May lmao
(31-01-2013, 04:09 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Drives nicer than a 6, handles almost as well and is just as fast except it does 60mpg!

i hear Toms306 likes bumming over mpg figures, you ought to talk . . .Big Grin
We have been. Hes my new best friend. We are getting a civil partnership in a few weeks time
(31-01-2013, 04:31 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]We have been. Hes my new best friend. We are getting a civil partnership in a few weeks time

he can ride bitch style with you so he can leave his 500yrd safety bubble, but you'll have to have a rest break every 5 miles so he can fire shit off everywhere . .lmao

i'm sure you'll be very happy . .
(31-01-2013, 04:31 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]We have been. Hes my new best friend. We are getting a civil partnership in a few weeks time

Congrats in the civil partnership!
Thats the new cee apostrophe d???
It is possibly the ugliest thing ive ever seen in all honesty!

What made you go for a kia, warranty?
[Image: 3a4y8e2a.jpg]
Not a fan of the look, but if it's as good/better than a 6' in handling and mpg who can complain
(31-01-2013, 04:40 PM)Oil-burner Wrote: [ -> ]Thats the new cee apostrophe d???
It is possibly the ugliest thing ive ever seen in all honesty!

What made you go for a kia, warranty?

I needed a car with epic mpgz with a fair bit of space. For a estate it's quite small but suits me.
Shower O shit, awaiting all the "f*cking kia's back in the garage" threads

And its only as quick as your 6 because it had an xsi engine in it! so dissapointed in you neil
Dude seriously, you'll see it on Saturday and you will change your mind. The old ones are crap. Utter shite but this is built substantially better than any VAG I've been in!
needs -40mm and clones
I like it.

Amber's mum has a 61 plate Ceed but the 3dr. Factory tints & 17" alloys, really nice car for under 10k!
See! Someone who knows a good car when they see one!
Yeah but the money thats involved niall!!!!
Yeah but for what you get, it's really not bad money at all. I couldn't find another similar car for the money although I was lucky and got it 1k cheaper seeing as they were doing a new buy incentive.
But whats it going to be worth in 2 years? 5-6k tops?
Not my problem in 3 years time Big Grin
oh your planning to keep it for some time then
Nope it's on a paid for scheme (same as the pug just add fuel thing).
6 went at the beginning of the week and I bought the heater dials for a friend with a rallye who isn't on here yet although they will be going back up for sale as we failed and realised they were for a ac car lol
What the f*cking f*ck is that?!?!
(31-01-2013, 06:03 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: [ -> ]What the f*cking f*ck is that?!?!

A car??????
Wait....you dont want it Liam!? Confused
I have some standards...
Pages: 1 2 3