306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: bought this for £350
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Awesome mate.
plans are run around on it for a year then get something with 4 wheels and a bosch pump
Kill it with fire!
Little bumble bee
been thinking of getting one of these whilst my car is being done.
Bloody expensive hairdryer!
Its one of the cheapest ways to get about atm!
Foxy-jim Wrote:Its one of the cheapest ways to get about atm!
Cheapskate! Lol
Id rather walk ....

Least your back to your own transport pal Smile
been on a push bike until now lol. apparently a full tank will do a week from work and back and thats about 4 or 5 litres. got an oxford chain and 5 litre bottle of 2 stroke oil thats about half used thrown in on the deal too. oil tank needs filling every 2 or 3 tanks too, still gonna mix a little oil in the petrol tank though
only just found out i can ride one of these on a car licence. wont one.
kingy Wrote:only just found out i can ride one of these on a car licence. wont one.
Unless your really old you still have to do your CBT and have l plates
would you class 35 as old?
kingy Wrote:would you class 35 as old?

Yep Wink

I'm looking at getting a scooter to commute to my new job as it's central taunton and traffic is stupid at 9am!

Cheap to run, CBT cost's £35 and tax is £30 and insurance is <£100
Older than me so yes
Jacko Wrote:
kingy Wrote:would you class 35 as old?

Yep Wink

I'm looking at getting a scooter to commute to my new job as it's central taunton and traffic is stupid at 9am!

Cheap to run, CBT cost's £35 and tax is £30 and insurance is <£100

Mine was £120 Confusedhock:
am i the oldest on here then? all of a sudden i feel very old.
Did you do it on their bike?
Cully is older as are a few others but you are one of the oldest. Most people are in their 20s, Im 26.
cbt is around £100 if done on a week day but will go up to around £120 if done on a weekend. tax for it is £16 for 12 months
least it will keep your hair dry
Jacko Wrote:Did you do it on their bike?

Yeah, 50cc pizza bike same as we have at work.
Dum-Dum Wrote:Cully is older as are a few others but you are one of the oldest. Most people are in their 20s, Im 26.
pipe and slippers for me then. yeah, like hell. still 19 inside and i always will be.

i wondered why so many people was moaning about insurance.