306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Phase 2/3 Rear LED black Lights
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As title guys im selling my Phase 2/3 Rear LED black Lights,

I seem to be having electrical issues regarding earths etc so decided to put my standard lights back on and these arnt for the look im after

So they are for sale they are in good condition all bulbs and leds work

[Image: 253033_10151086881667776_141843949_n.jpg]

[Image: B8n2gOgEWkKGrHqMOKnEy1-sZN2RBM3mwKR4Sw0_12.jpg]

£35 posted

CJ
I always thought these looked kinda nice. But still have a chavvyness to them.
They do look good on the car especially at night but im going OEM look now Smile
BUMP

Will take £25 Posted need space in garage!!
I get the impression you'd be better off sticking these on the bay mate. I did want some of these, many moons ago, but im doing the oem thing too now, so they won't be any good for me. Glwts though. Big Grin
Man id like to try this but i know they wouldnt stay on :/
IMO theyd look great if slightly tinted but i cba haha
Am I the only one that sees this?
[Image: Pokeball.gif]

lol
Hahaha quality scott

Thanks for helpin my sales pitch ha
lol Yeah my bad. Free bump I guess? haha.

In all fairness though, I think they'd look okay with some tint Smile
How do you fit them to a 306? Pokemon.
I'll be honest, I'm actually still kinda tempted to have them off you. I just don't know if I'm REALLY gonna like them or not. Might have to see about 'shopping them on a diablo 306.
(06-02-2013, 08:51 PM)Curt Wrote: [ -> ]How do you fit them to a 306? Pokemon.

Haha good one curt Wink

(06-02-2013, 08:57 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: [ -> ]I'll be honest, I'm actually still kinda tempted to have them off you. I just don't know if I'm REALLY gonna like them or not. Might have to see about 'shopping them on a diablo 306.

You could always sell them on buddy Smile
Yeah that's the thought. Just not sure I can justify the money at the moment on something I'm not 100% about. I'll check my account balance when I get home, I might commit later on.
Haha no worries buddy jist let me know theyre on ebay too but higher price than what ive offered ppl on here Smile
Just thinking mate, have you got any pics of these fitted?
Not too sure il have a look bud
Still avaliable?.

Im guessing they work and everything

In regards to your electrical fault.
They are sold buddy, the elcetrical problem i had was the bodged wiring in car previous owner had re wired everything and wires were bare n allsorts as well as not having adequate eartha
Ok mate. Thanks glad you got wiring sorted.
Yeah now the door looms gone though haha
Never rains, but it pours, eh mate? lol