306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Subject: Track car breaking. LOTS of shiny shiny
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, Apologies for this being my first post.

Sadly my circumstances have changed and no longer have a safe place to keep the car so I'm taking this opportunity to break it, and try something new (Photos to be added ASAP)

After observing previous breaking threads I've come up with some ground rules:

-Cash speaks, first with the money gets the parts
-No dibs
-Payment by cash on collection or bank transfer or paypal, IF you pay the fees.
-I'm happy for you to arrange a courier or to courier them myself
-Prices do not include postage!

:thumbsup

Team dynamics pro race 1.2- et 16 15x7, SPIGOT RINGS included, overall good condition, a small amount of laquer peel. They come with yokohama Advan a048s in medium compound with 2-3mm left, certainly enough for a few track days. £400
[Image: DSC_0195.jpg]

OZ monte carlo ( i think) MAGNESIUM wheels- 15x7, nice and straight but have moderate gravel rash. £200-SOLD!
[Image: null-11.png]

Wilwood Midilite calipers, with Welly's/philipm's fitting kit- come with braided lines, fair discs (standard GTI6) and EBC yellowstuff pads- calipers in very good condition. £360
[Image: e2f49352.jpg]
[Image: 98be2d5c.jpg]
[Image: 53430f54.jpg]
[Image: DSC_1669.jpg]

Carbon fibre Bonnet- good condition, some spotting of laquer but perfectly presentable- has omp bonnet catches installled, but if these aren't to your taste, aerocatches could easily be installed. -£200- provisionally sold
[Image: null-26.jpg]
[Image: null-25.jpg]

Blueflame Stainless 2.5" Manifold back Exhuast- This is the new design, only around a year and a half old, comes with blueflame decat, centre section and backbox-
This was £560 new, https://www.blueflameperformance.com/car...-trim.html -£220- SOLD pending payment- Decat still available though @£70
[Image: null-18.jpg]

standard Pug exhaust, Genuine cat, Genuine backbox with shiny tip, bosal mid section i think- £120
[Image: 8e5fd9b5.jpg]

Solid Lower engine mount pressed into housing ready to go- £30

Rallye Aux kit- new gen pug tensioner only done £1000 miles £60
[Image: DSC_0209.jpg]

Rose Jointed Droplinks- cwspellowe group buy ones- good condition, with rubber boots £50

Omp Upper strut Brace- good condition, can come with extended allan Key bolts-£55

Philipm lower brace- candy apple red- most of the paint has come off the bottom bar due to speedbumps and it has a few small dings, but structurally it is fine- £50 SOLD

RichW roller bearing wishines bushes, fitted into lower arms. These have had BRAND NEW bearings installed within the last 1000 miles,packed with grease. Rich can confirm as I purchased them from him, so they should be as new - £180

21mm torsion bars, painted silver- £80-SOLD

Hybrid ARB fitted new 1000 miles ago, has tapped end holes for ARB plates- SOLD
[Image: null.jpg]

Rear Beam- Standard '6 setup, no camber, beam inspected by Seb (T99 PUG)- £120

Perspex front windows with sliders and security 'devices' Some scratching but unavoidable with perspex- £65
[Image: 5cc3ca8f.jpg]

OMP deep dish corsica copy steering wheel, needs a spray over, but comes with omp horn button SOLD
[Image: null-21.jpg]

MOMO steering wheel boss- like new- SOLD

Sparco Evo- out of date but in general good condition, one of two very small unnoticeable nicks- SOLD
[Image: 3abdefc1.jpg]

Sparco Circuit- out of date, Good condition bar some nicks on the material on the back of the seat, and fading of material nearest the window- SOLD pending deposit
[Image: null-23.jpg]
[Image: null-22.jpg]

Cobra subframes,non sliding, custom modified to fit sparco sidemounts ( fit evo and circuit perfectly and im 6 ft)- £130

LUKE 4 point 3 inch racing harnesses, perfect for trackdays out of date but in good clean condition- £85
[Image: 927c85e6.jpg]

Lifeline Fully plumbed in fire extinguisher, including both bottles, lines, and nozzles/ pull cords ( both pressurised)-SOLD
[Image: DSC_0203.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0207.jpg]

CAGE, KW v2s, and Black masks are SOLD!:
What are he brakes like?

Would they be suitable for road use?
you have pm!

or incase you cant get it since you only have one post im interested in the rose jointed droplinks and roller bearing wishbones. where are you based mate?
have you got the seat subframes?
would the calipers take 302mm disc's?
might be interested....
Nooo!

What's happened man?
Where are you located?
brakes still for sale?
Brakes are sold Wink
As above where are you located? Interested in the standard exhaust, tried to PM you but it says you 'aren't accepting' them or something.
bastard! How did you manage to get hold of him!!

Dibs when u sell them!