306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Custom plasma dials,PICS!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Theyre finished my custom plasma dials for the Turbo

It looks aqua blueish, but is full blueblue...
[Image: Peugeot-306-Rally-S16-plasma-tacho.jpg]
[Image: Peugeot-306-Rally-S16-plasma-dials.jpg]

Posted this because of the GI topic in the parts for sale forums, these are from the same manufacturer.

Ive also having a custom plasma 306 heaterpanel made up as we speak.
Looks sweet. How come kph?
Because he's not from the UK? lol

Look smart dude Smile
Ah whatever lol. He spoke very fluently that it didn't even cross my mind he may not be from the uk
Sorry bro im from over the pond Wink

hahah
those are sexual
Im going to hijack this thread slightly!

The same company are doing me a set of dials and we have come to the design process but i cant decide on a design!

Its either...

[Image: Toyota-Celica-7G-Plasmascheiben-plasma-d...1347900478]

or

[Image: Prelude-BB6-Plasmascheiben-Plasma-dials....1347900478]

Obviously adapted to the 306 dials and in MPH. Opinions?

http://www.xtuners.com/gallery/ thats his gallery if anyone fancys a look through to find anything else decent looking!
I prefer the top set personally
+1 top set
Top set
Yeah think thats the set i prefer. Hes going to design them for me without the red ring (giggidy) then email it to me so will see!
(25-01-2013, 07:54 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah think thats the set i prefer. Hes going to design them for me without the red ring (giggidy) then email it to me so will see!

Are they the actual pic of a 306 plasma dials or are they just a style he's sent you then going to make that style for a 306
(25-01-2013, 07:56 PM)Aaron _d95 Wrote: [ -> ]
(25-01-2013, 07:54 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah think thats the set i prefer. Hes going to design them for me without the red ring (giggidy) then email it to me so will see!

Are they the actual pic of a 306 plasma dials or are they just a style he's sent you then going to make that style for a 306

Just the style mate. Hes hopefully making up my 306 versions as we speak Smile
I think i prefer the bottom of Nialls two styles!
They remind me of the Lexus Ifa dash
[Image: tenapute.jpg]
I prefer the bottom style... How much is it for a 306 set in that style?
All styles are the same price. Im working on a discount with him at the moment so give me a week or so and i should get you a price.
Cheers, ill most likely take a set if you can get discount on them, prices don't seem too bad without discount anyway... But discount is good Smile
from reading around, the quality is extremely good so i dont think the price is too bad.
Is there much work involved in getting the dial kit to work on the stalk when the lights are turned on like the current dials do
Theirs a guide in the guide section somewhere mate
Me like!

I like the top set but prefer the bottom as larger text so clearer and the numbers joined by larger marks.
(25-01-2013, 07:13 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Im going to hijack this thread slightly!

The same company are doing me a set of dials and we have come to the design process but i cant decide on a design!

Its either...

[Image: Toyota-Celica-7G-Plasmascheiben-plasma-d...1347900478]

or

[Image: Prelude-BB6-Plasmascheiben-Plasma-dials....1347900478]

Obviously adapted to the 306 dials and in MPH. Opinions?

http://www.xtuners.com/gallery/ thats his gallery if anyone fancys a look through to find anything else decent looking!

You want them adapted to the Kia not the 306?
my custom ones from Xtuners fitted in the cluster
[Image: DSC_6018_zps57f0da00.jpg]