306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: GI - Plasma Dials
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Good..!!!

Week orso then my flocked dash is back, then its time to build things back in, along with the gauges and everything , and then ill make some pics!
niall any idea on discount for these yet?
You can always mail him yourself and see whats the best he can do......
(07-02-2013, 10:17 AM)the milkman Wrote: [ -> ]niall any idea on discount for these yet?

Well hes registered on the forum. Just need scott to make him a trader and then we will see what he can offer us!
okay yea thats fine with me just give us a heads up when he does?
Will do sweetie.

Just got an email from him. The dials i ordered for a mate are done and look great!

[Image: 20130207_183559_zps5dfcaea3.jpg]

[Image: 20130207_183550_zpsca07b98e.jpg]

[Image: 20130207_183536_zpscfa485d2.jpg]
How much were they Niall? They look great!
Mine were cheaper but they retail at the moment at about £100.

With the club discount, they will be cheaper but still waiting to find out how much cheaper.
Dont forget, you can have any design you. want. thats just the one i chose but be inventive Smile
Niall We need to have a chat at ace about these!
After a plasma backing (for both the heater and dials) to put metal monkey dials over the top of so I can do red LED's for the needles and pointers on the heaters.
Any news on the discount on these
want to see ures lit up niall
Will Email him in a minute. He should of posted mine out monday/tuesday so should be here by early next week. He is registered on here but hasnt posted yet.
Pages: 1 2 3