306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: steering wheel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
£5

Pics to follow. Just the standard wheel with air bag in fair to good condition. Silver lion.
just remember, you cant post air bags as they are an explosive Smile
I did!! But I securely wrapped it in tape with a layer of nails just in case! That way if it went off the postie couldn't grass me up lol
(23-01-2013, 06:36 PM)Jonny b Wrote: [ -> ]I did!! But I securely wrapped it in tape with a layer of nails just in case! That way if it went off the postie couldn't grass me up lol
Make-do pipe bomb? lmao
Ofc mate that's why its £5. Collection only. Or I don't mind travelling within Yorkshire.

[Image: IMG_20130123_123511.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20130123_123500.jpg]

I suppose if the buyer arranged the courier its at his risk. Could always try and wrap it as well padded as possible, but I wouldn't feel comfortable at all... an eBay breaker sent me my new wheel in just some cardboard and bubble wrap!!
Ill take this. Only want the airbag so if you give it to karl maybe and ill gi him cash to pass to ya
No worries kyle
It's illegal for the Royal Mail to open a package unless they deem it suspicious, so post away.

Used to work in a model shop where apparently posting NiMH batteries and cans of aerosol were also 'illegal' to post. We must have posted thousands.

Nobody died.
(12-02-2013, 08:59 AM)HDIkyle Wrote: [ -> ]Ill take this. Only want the airbag so if you give it to karl maybe and ill gi him cash to pass to ya
post man karl from royal pug will collect this soon Smile
(12-02-2013, 12:24 PM)C.A.R. Wrote: [ -> ]It's illegal for the Royal Mail to open a package unless they deem it suspicious, so post away.

Used to work in a model shop where apparently posting NiMH batteries and cans of aerosol were also 'illegal' to post. We must have posted thousands.

The first bit- the term suspicious can cover a wide range of circumstances and believe me royal mail managers do what they want when they want

as for aerosols theyre not supposed to be posted via one of royal fails many aircraft, theyre supposed to be marked as such, not sure on batteries though