306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Uprated Suspension parts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bought these just before Christmas and not fitted them as they are still in the box they came from.

Ash Hybrid ARB

SOLD

Rich W Roller Bearing Wishbones

As above I have a set of Rich W Roller Bearing Wishbones.All bearing are fine and greased up.Great for a fast road/track cars.

Looking for £150 collected or £160 posted for these

Solid Rear Beam Mounts

SOLD

OMP Strut Brace

As above i have a used OMP upper strut brace in red, Couple of little chips but other than them in good condition

Looking for £45 collected or £55 posted for these
BUMP up!
Dude why you selling up again? You've only had the car a few months!! I was really looking forward to seeing what it was like on track!
Cant be bothered with the hassle on mate, Snapped 3 clutch cable in a week! Tax is out and needs a few quid spent onit too, Sic of throwing money at it! going to get me something newer as getting a house so need reliable
Fair enough man. Shame really I was looking forward to seeing what you thought of the handling by comparison to the 6 on track. That and it would have sounded epic no doubt on track too haha! Bet you anything you'll be back in one before too long though;its too hard not to come back to themv
More than likely ha if i get another one tho it will have to be supercharged next time or maybe throttle bodys
Just been looking at getting a clio 172 for a day to day car, something reliable, comfy and good on juice
I have just got rid of a Clio 172 and can say they are thirsty cars and expensive to maintain your looking at £400-450 for a cambelt change!! So if you get one make sure it's been done recently and has a receipt!!
Its fine, i can do maintenance on my own so will save some money there. Had a 172 a few year back and thought it was quite good on fuel
Can you notice al9t of differemce with the bearings? Really interested in them chap?
Yeah mate, stiffens them up a hell of a lot as there is no rubber so you bet no movement when turning in ect...
Cool dont you have to regrease them after 5k
The lad i got them off said they had just been greased before he sold them and are all free and in very good condition