306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Ace Cafe - Monday 18th February
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(08-02-2013, 03:11 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]I might. It's leake street in vauxhall.

do it i will be there too if you go
Likewise!
f*cking loved the old midnight meet
Granted this can be a little earlier but f*ck yes! Ace cafe and mass roll out to leaks street tunnel and to match it for old times sake onto the eye?
that sounds cool lol
(08-02-2013, 05:09 PM)Kwik Wrote: [ -> ]that sounds cool lol

Certainly was....
[attachment=4963]
i got some pics by the eye of us lot too
I'm on this!!! I should have the week off Big Grin
this will be my first visit to ace so i would love to see all the sites your on about. i will be doing a 230 mile round trip for this people. i will finnish work, have a shower and head down. have the giggle and head back home then up at 5 for work again the next morning.

or book tuesday off work, get a travel lodge and just see the sites, get wasted and then travel back in the morning.
Hopefully not gonna b working the evening as I originally expected!

Photoshoot sounds good!
(22-01-2013, 04:57 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]
(22-01-2013, 04:34 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Generic "ill be there and then not show up" post

Might as well stick one of them up for jonny b too

Ha ha ha fuckin byach lol

Ill be there!

Oi nephew Sean I thought we was meeting there lol!! Not getting senile at a young age are we!

Why the f*ck do these pics keep apearing on my posts!!!
Illl be there Wink with my awseome lime green bonnet haha
(09-02-2013, 08:27 PM)sam Wrote: [ -> ]Illl be there Wink with my awseome lime green bonnet haha

Your bonnet is gay Sam! Btw my bonnet has finally gone in for spraying and will be on the car for ace Smile
Your gayer than my bonnet you bumder!
Cool, I'll do leake street after as long as I have enough fuel and oil.
so who is looking forward to this? i'm deffo going for an omelette gonna have my daughter and nephew and missus with me too
I'm getting the ribs before all you guys buy them and they sell out!!
I'm going but not staying late. Also not bringing any surprise people with me!

I might have ribs too!
the ribs are nice but i ain't had an omelette for ages lol
im having ribs!!!
Lee and chris please remember my parts please. Going to be an expensive visit.
what you getting mark?
we will be there the whole family wife wants to see the eye and Kayley wants some photos of graffiti tunnel for her art coursework

so watch out scott we may have ribs too Big Grin
Interior, side skirts and blue carpet.
I might be coming to this with Ash... Unsure yet whether that definitely is the case though lol
that would be funny if scott never got ribs two months in a row lol!

Mark that will be pricey

Rich come down!
yea it would have been, but now it wont be, as I cant afford to get the interior.

LIFE IS SHIT lol
lol not good
nope it surely is not lol
(12-02-2013, 10:40 AM)Kwik Wrote: [ -> ]that would be funny if scott never got ribs two months in a row lol!

Mark that will be pricey

Rich come down!
Censored I best be getting my ribs this time!
Ash isn't able to come, so i'd need a lift from Portsmouth and back to Join if anyone is able to help? Smile
sure one of the portsmouth lot should be able to accomodate and scott you may be joining me in an omelette lmao
Pages: 1 2 3