306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Bonnet Soundproofing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking for a bonnet sound proofing for my Phase 1 DT.

Ideally something local (I'm in Portsmouth) unless you don't mind posting.

Cheers
(21-01-2013, 10:18 PM)Ash J Wrote: [ -> ]Looking for a bonnet sound proofing for my Phase 1 DT.

Ideally something local (I'm in Portsmouth) unless you don't mind posting.

Cheers

I have one for the phase 2. Don't know if its same.
In Nottingham if you wanna come get it you can have it before dturbo goes.
Thanks for the offer mate, but a 360 mile round trip is too far for a bonnet sound proofing!

Not sure if a Phase 2 would fit either.
(21-01-2013, 11:12 PM)Ash J Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the offer mate, but a 360 mile round trip is too far for a bonnet sound proofing!

Not sure if a Phase 2 would fit either.

Just go to the scrappy mate should be plenty about!
You really need one too as its got the cold air feed to the top mount
Yeah I might take a visit to the scrappy. Do you know if a phase 2 one would fit?

And yes I only discovered that today, it's only the fact it sounds louder than my last DT that had some sound proofing, but after researching today I realise they also serve a second purpose of feeding air to the TMIC so I'll source one pretty soon!
(21-01-2013, 11:28 PM)Ash J Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I might take a visit to the scrappy. Do you know if a phase 2 one would fit?

And yes I only discovered that today, it's only the fact it sounds louder than my last DT that had some sound proofing, but after researching today I realise they also serve a second purpose of feeding air to the TMIC so I'll source one pretty soon!

Phase 2 wont fit mate afaik you could probably make one fit but you may aswell get a proper one!
Message someone whos breaking one on ebay, theres always loads on there!
Fmic it then you don't need to waste the money on sound deadening.
(21-01-2013, 11:52 PM)Pompey306mark Wrote: [ -> ]Fmic it then you don't need to waste the money on sound deadening.

This^ i'll be taking mine off soon if your still looking then